Random e30 bits - Shop Cleanout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random e30 bits - Shop Cleanout

Hey guys, e30 parts stash seems to be getting raided less and less these days as adulthood sets in... Might as well let some things go. I'm in MN, can ship via UPS/USPS anywhere. Most prices will include shipping. Open to offers on anything of course.

1) Garagistic Rear Subframe riser bushings - $70 shipped Installed, but never driven with installed. Worked great, but one piece driveshaft was too close (touching) the fuel tank (LS1 swap). https://store.garagistic.com/BMW-Per...frame-bushings

ā€‹
    ā€‹ ā€‹

2) '91 318is Springs (4) - $40 plus shipping (I'll need to get a weight - and pics!)

3) 24v Swap Trans Mount w/poly bushings - (installed, driven a couple blocks) - $60 shipped

This is for a 24v motor with Getrag 260 trans. I think it's one of the ones that was sold/made by a member here, but I really don't recall..

Click image for larger version  Name:	DNKBqTFusePDEY_N3F38JxRjSFF1VPdTEWQYlv75T8WmNIBrB2W_M3OUilzu1S5AQbvCuc8GPNJkS79c6h29D-9eIPsBJilDA_tv0qGAiwtPj2qklimBaTQHhKXeFwD5V49pksCEeQ0=w2400.jpg Views:	1 Size:	77.0 KB ID:	9944580

4) 280150415 Bosch Injectors - Green top m50 injectors, could probably use a cleaning but should be in good, usable shape - $40 shipped
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BenjaminButtton; 09-08-2020, 09:16 AM.

Early models do it better.

'86 Cosmos Sedan LS1

Morning folks. Fog light, white and black trunk spoiler spoken for as of now. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by BenjaminButtton; 12-10-2018, 08:02 PM.

'86 Cosmos Sedan LS1

Comment

Post updated for sold items. Thanks!

'86 Cosmos Sedan LS1

Comment

Hello! Instead of making a new post I'll just update this old gal I guess - since I still have the above mentioned items.. updated as of today!

Thanks.

'86 Cosmos Sedan LS1

Comment

Oil pickup pending. Thanks!

'86 Cosmos Sedan LS1

Comment

Updated. One of the tail lights, and oil pickup are gone. Will have some more goodies posted today! Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

'86 Cosmos Sedan LS1

Comment

Updated, other tail light, spoiler, and cluster are gone. Thanks guys!!! Shelf is getting lighter and lighter :)

'86 Cosmos Sedan LS1

Comment

Pics of the map light? Ill
                most likely take it! Lmk shipped to 90706

Comment

Picture of the fog lights. And on the broken fog light, do you have a lens?
                  Next, picture of corrosion of mirror?

Comment

Pictures are up! Let me know if you want to see more of any specific thing - I have more pics, not enough time to upload all (google photos, lots of steps..)

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                    Picture of the fog lights. And on the broken fog light, do you have a lens?
                    Next, picture of corrosion of mirror?
                    Fog light pics posted. The fog light housings I can grab pics for you tonight, the glass of the lights is trashed (cracked/missing) - they would need to go with the new fog lights.

On the set of white mirrors I assume? I will take some tonight - I never realized I didn't have a pic of that. Apologies!

'86 Cosmos Sedan LS1

Comment

Friday afternoon bump, I've got some more goodies to add shortly!

'86 Cosmos Sedan LS1

Comment

Bump! Was on vacation.. I will be adding some new stuff shortly. RD Rear springs pending.

Thanks everyone!

'86 Cosmos Sedan LS1

Comment

Do you have the A/C switch/buttons module on the center console to sell?

Comment

You have a PM!

Comment

Do you have mirrors for a plastic body e30? Iā€™m looking for power mirrors as seen in picture 1. Thanks šŸ™

Comment

Working...
                              X