E32
    E34
    E28

Wood

New leather

$650

Momo Pininfarina

$ 299

Just curious, who did the leather on the Schnitzer wheel? Very nice job! I've never seen these wheels rewrapped with the Scnitzer logo on the center horn button intact. Or is new leather just on the spokes?

Comment

Originally posted by flipper325es View Post
      Just curious, who did the leather on the Schnitzer wheel? Very nice job! I've never seen these wheels rewrapped with the Scnitzer logo on the center horn button intact. Or is new leather just on the spokes?
      The logo was most likely pressed in onto the leather before wrapping the horn button. It's possile to do, once you've got the logo stamp available. Not sure whether heating either mating surfaces are involved in that to make the logo permanent and prevent fading.

Comment

Originally posted by Irwie'C View Post
        The logo was most likely pressed in onto the leather before wrapping the horn button. It's possile to do, once you've got the logo stamp available. Not sure whether heating either mating surfaces are involved in that to make the logo permanent and prevent fading.
        Cool! A friend with a similar wheel (all-lether, no wood) would like to have it rewrapped, but wants it to look authentic and the center logo is always an issue. Do you know who did yours?

Comment

That re-wrap is amazing...I tried to get one done in the states, and no one took the job...

Comment

re-wrap in Poland

Comment

Originally posted by Tom88 View Post
              re-wrap in Poland
              Can you provide contact info?

Comment

AC Schnitzer steering wheel still available?

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
                  X