370mm Mtech steering wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

370mm Mtech steering wheel

200$, I was told its for an E36 I know it does not fit my E30.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like Slybeanx.

I can show more photos if necessary.
    85% of the time i have no idea what I'm doing

Bump 160$ and shipping, I'd like this thing gone before school. PS if your in the chiraq area I will be heading there next month and you can arrange a pick up w me for it.

Comment

Thats an incredible price. Surprised you still have it and its definitely for E30/E34

Hell I'm tempted to buy it just for the extra leather and reskin my Mtech 2.

Comment

Originally posted by PDXPeter View Post
        Thats an incredible price. Surprised you still have it and its definitely for E30/E34

Hell I'm tempted to buy it just for the extra leather and reskin my Mtech 2.
        How so, could be e36.. and would be worth about half e30/e34 variant
        Build Threads:
        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

oh damnit, your right. Thats what I get for posting before my morning coffee...

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
            How so, could be e36.. and would be worth about half e30/e34 variant
            Worth nothing sitting in my garage lol

Comment

Working...
            X