Part Out Leftovers, 325ix & 318is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrmckie View Post

No, i have the diamondswartz one from the ix though.
    Is that the same size as the spoiler for the iS ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
      Is that the same size as the spoiler for the iS ?
      Hi, yes Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
      "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
      1991 318is - the cruiser
      1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Can you pm a couple of photos?
        do you have a trunk lid.

Comment

Interested in the HVAC panel if you still have it. Can you PM/post some close up photos? Just want to make sure it isn't bent and doesn't have any broken sections. Thanks!

Comment

Would you happen to have an Alpine White passenger fender?
            1986 BMW 318i - Bronzit
            1991 BMW 318is - Alpinweiss
            1990 BMW 325is - Zinnoberrot
            1991 BMW 318is - Alpinweiss
            1987 BMW 325e - Lapisblau

Comment

Originally posted by htariq View Post
              Would you happen to have an Alpine White passenger fender?
              Nope Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
              "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
              1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

I need the front strut towers off a 325ix (must be a 4wd ix) - the big cylindrical things attached to the inner fenders that the struts go up into. Can you cut them out, box them up and ship to 97007? Price? They do not need to be precision cut. Torch/plasma/sawzall/ whatever works.

Just to satisfy the "Strut towers? Who\why would anyone want strut towers? Well... my son and I have adapted the ix front end onto a 1975 BMW 2002. I did not realize the strut towers are different on the 4wd but would now like to graft the towers onto the 2002 inner fenders, rather than fabricate ones, to make it sort-of tidy stock and clean looking. The regular 2wd towers are too big and slanted wrong. This front drive assembly will be electric motor driven to make it a Hybrid system car.

It will go along nicely with the '05 VW TDi motor, BMW 5 speed Getrag 235/6 transmission, E30 rear subframe/suspension-and-everything-attached-to-that with a 2.73 LSD that we are swapping in.

Comment

Originally posted by billj3cub View Post
                  I need the front strut towers off a 325ix (must be a 4wd ix) - the big cylindrical things attached to the inner fenders that the struts go up into. Can you cut them out, box them up and ship to 97007? Price? They do not need to be precision cut. Torch/plasma/sawzall/ whatever works.

Just to satisfy the "Strut towers? Who\why would anyone want strut towers? Well... my son and I have adapted the ix front end onto a 1975 BMW 2002. I did not realize the strut towers are different on the 4wd but would now like to graft the towers onto the 2002 inner fenders, rather than fabricate ones, to make it sort-of tidy stock and clean looking. The regular 2wd towers are too big and slanted wrong. This front drive assembly will be electric motor driven to make it a Hybrid system car.

It will go along nicely with the '05 VW TDi motor, BMW 5 speed Getrag 235/6 transmission, E30 rear subframe/suspension-and-everything-attached-to-that with a 2.73 LSD that we are swapping in.
                  The shell has already been scrapped my friend..sorry..that sounds like an awesome project car you have though!!!
                  1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                    Can you pm a couple of photos?
                    do you have a trunk lid.
                    pm'd

1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by mrmckie View Post

pm'd
                      Thank you, got PM. Thinking it over, cost to ship, strip and repaint vs buying new from BMW

Comment

Do you still have the driver side fender for the ix? Shipped my dime to 53705?

Comment

bump....
                          1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

Still have trans? It’s an m42 not m10 Trans right? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by N/A View Post
                              Still have trans? It’s an m42 not m10 Trans right? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Yup, i still have it. Yes it's from a 91 318is w/ M42 motor
                              1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

bump....
                                1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

Working...
                                X