Part Out Leftovers, 325ix & 318is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump.....
    "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
    1991 318is - the cruiser
    1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Is the M42 motor itself available? If so, are you willing to ship parts from it.. timing chain guides for example?
      Previous
      1986 325e W/ M50 - Roll Cage, Welded Diff, Learning Experience

Current
      1991 318is W/M42 - Lowering Springs - Homemade Short Shifter - COP Kit - Eventual Cayon Carver

Comment

Originally posted by dcig View Post
        Is the M42 motor itself available? If so, are you willing to ship parts from it.. timing chain guides for example?
        Motor was sold. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
        "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
        1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

Do you still have the springs (all 4 corners), and are they OEM or other? If so, any idea on what shipping would run to Seattle, WA?

Comment

Originally posted by ralle30 View Post
            Do you still have the springs (all 4 corners), and are they OEM or other? If so, any idea on what shipping would run to Seattle, WA?
            I do, oem i believe. Whats the zip? Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
            1991 318is - the cruiser

Comment

Any chance you could grab the length measurement, and maybe even the spring wire diameter?

Is a part number visible?

Comment

If the trunk spoiler is still available, can you send me some pic?

Comment

Working...
                X