FS: 3.73 lsd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 3.73 lsd

Both these items were pulled from a 1987 325is with 162k on the odometer. It was at a local U-Pull yard where I came in the knick of time because they were clearing out the row of cars this E30 was in. I took off the valve cover and realized this head had to be saved and reused. By the looks of the car, the PO had the head rebuilt, then shortly after left the car to sit under a tree. It was heavily plagued with leaves, acorns, rust and was destined for the crusher. The head has been locally rebuilt with, from what I can visually tell, new OEM parts like rocker arms, eccentrics & hardware, valve springs, valve guides, camshaft, and seals. As the photos show, this is an incredibly clean head. The head gasket, valve cover gasket, rear coolant neck gasket looked like they could have been installed yesterday, they were that fresh. Asking $450 + actual shipping. SOLD

The 3.73 LSD is from the same car. It turns over smoothly and quietly. Compared to the factory remanufactured 3.46 LSD in the background of the photos, this 3.73 LSD is every bit as tight. In fact I may end up selling the 3.46 if its too long and look for a 3.73 (if this one hasn't sold by then). I feel like shipping this would be a hassle so I'm currently looking for local pickup. Asking $350 + pickup in Pensacola. SOLD

I'd be more than happy to take detailed photos or answer any questions you may have, just shoot me a PM, I'll send you my number to text/call for a quicker response. Thanks for looking!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by plmichal; 11-17-2019, 02:27 PM.
    1990 325is Brilliantrot/Natur

Additional head and LSD photos
    Attached Files

Comment

Bump.

Comment

885 Head is sold.

3.73 LSD is available.

Comment

Bump, 3.73 LSD available. I drive to Tampa often for anyone interested in the area.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump for the 3.73 LSD

Comment

Bump

Comment

3.73 lsd sold