Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump.

Comment

Any pics of the swatches of available materials?

Comment

Just updated the thread with available materials. Well there are more of them, but these are just the most popular and OEM matching stuff.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

That’s a good price on the suede sedan headliners. How about for 2 door?

Comment

Well I now know what I’m doing when I get my seats put back together 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by SlickAlpinweiss View Post
                That’s a good price on the suede sedan headliners. How about for 2 door?
                Sent you a message. Depends whether you got a sun-roof or not.

Comment

Can this be installed without the foam backing ? My original foam backing is in pieces.

Comment

interested in coupe sunroof suede black
                    Winner winner chicken dinner?

My Seller Feedback Thread

Comment

Interested! Sent you a pm hit me up when you get the chance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

interested. pm sent
                        ------------------------------------
                        01.5 S4 Avant - Sold
                        88 325iS - In pieces
                        91 e34 - Totaled by some dumbass
                        90 325i - Daily
                        06 e91 - Sold

feedback thread

Comment

I don’t know if anyone else received their headliner but I’ve been waiting and waiting and I’ve heard the same excuses over and over. The seller is very slow to respond and has been stalling to ship out my headliner, if it’s even done. I’m having to go through PayPal to get a response from the seller now. I hope he sees this and can make this right.

Comment

Originally posted by SlickAlpinweiss View Post
                            I don’t know if anyone else received their headliner but I’ve been waiting and waiting and I’ve heard the same excuses over and over. The seller is very slow to respond and has been stalling to ship out my headliner, if it’s even done. I’m having to go through PayPal to get a response from the seller now. I hope he sees this and can make this right.
                            I'm just simply sending you a refund till I get it shipped.
                            Been putting out fires with other stuck packages for the past three weeks, cause of the god damned USPS. And rushing to ship the other ones via Fedex. It has been hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Irwie'C View Post

I'm just simply sending you a refund till I get it shipped.
                              Been putting out fires with other stuck packages for the past three weeks, cause of the god damned USPS. And rushing to ship the other ones via Fedex. It has been hell.
                              You say this, and PM me that you are refunding me right away but you don’t. Still haven’t got my refund. I don’t want you to post another excuse either, I just want my money back.

Comment

Sketchy. Glad I didn’t send money. Was excited to get one. Where else do we get a suede headliner guys?

Comment

Working...
                                X