No announcement yet.

FS - Complete Houndstooth Sport Coupe Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not trying to crap on this thread just trying to figure out what makes houndstooth so desireable. I literally throw those away since no one cares for non leather seats in my area.Yes even sport seats in houndstooth.I part 20+ cars a year.

I dont understand. Even in mint condition it makes a car look cheap like american cars IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by nitro325is View Post
      I am not trying to crap on this thread just trying to figure out what makes houndstooth so desireable. I literally throw those away since no one cares for non leather seats in my area.Yes even sport seats in houndstooth.I part 20+ cars a year.

I dont understand. Even in mint condition it makes a car look cheap like american cars IMO.
      Well, its not nec. the shizzle for everyone thats for sure. But cloth can be nice (ask an ex-cabrio with leather owner!), and if you're going for the oem look then its great for some folks. But given I listed this interior some months ago, you may not be in the minority!
      A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do- Walter Gagehot

Comment

If its not real leather, us verty lovers have to be scraped off the seat so cloth is good. I would pick this up but the rear seat won't work. GL with the sale.

Comment

Could you please PM me when you have more. I need the fabric from the seats, so long as its got no tears and rips...the fabric is hard to come by.
          Reminiscing...

Comment

i need fabric for my driver's side bolster. please let me know if you come across some more fabric.

Comment

Back On Topic - I recently sold my cloth interior in favor of some shells, but the cloth was very nice. It was nice and grippy when at the track. It would be similarly good at autocross for the same reason.

If you dont want to deal with shredded leather or sliding around on your seat when you are pushing the car hard, cloth is excellent.

Looks like a nice set here.
              Current Cars
              2014 M235i
              2009 R56 Cooper S
              1998 M3
              1997 M3

Comment

and no burnt legs in the summer or sitting on ice in the winter.

i would consider nice sport cloth interior.... just no $$$.

Comment

+1 on the last 2 posts. Cloth is very nice and looks uber hot when it is clean. Matt's turbo had the hottest gray cloth interior ever.
                  sigpic

Comment

and its just plain oem goodness

Comment

Bump - still available - $795 + shipping for the works OBO

Thanks,
                      Rob

Comment

Bump! If your ass is cooking on leather in the summer heat, you should consider these.

Comment

Originally posted by rscheiring View Post
                          I prefer not to split, just as I think it sells better as a set (not too many folks are going to want just panels).

On the other hand, its the seats that are worth the $ anyway, so I could live with a reasonable offer on seats only.

Hows that for a wishy washy answer!
                          I'll take just the panels if its black and houndsooth.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper3ld View Post
                            I'll take just the panels if its black and houndsooth.
                            Cool. I've pm'd robertk/ridalinkid to see if he still wants just the seats. This may work out!

Comment

Just an FYI, coupe door panels are NOT the same as a cabby. There is a small section along the top that is smooth on vert panels, coupes have a cutout for the b-pillar on the door. I tried this before with my last vert, and the gap always drove me nuts... just to let you all know if you consider buying coupe panels for your vert. Good luck with the sale Rob, this thread came back from the dead!
                              '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
                              '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
                              '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                              iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M3 Ryan View Post
                                Just an FYI, coupe door panels are NOT the same as a cabby. There is a small section along the top that is smooth on vert panels, coupes have a cutout for the b-pillar on the door. I tried this before with my last vert, and the gap always drove me nuts... just to let you all know if you consider buying coupe panels for your vert. Good luck with the sale Rob, this thread came back from the dead!
                                its all good, my car is a coupe.

Comment

Working...
                                X