91' 318i METAL FENDER * NEW*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91' 318i METAL FENDER * NEW*

Hey guy I have a new never installed black 91 E-30 FENDER "drivers side" , I am asking $150 + shipping. I will take pics only be request you cantact me via email at thamiracle@gmail.com also pz!

*PRICE DROP* to $125 + shipping

Comment

I need to sell this fast guys, make me some offers. iam open to all *reasonable offers*

Comment

What black is it?
        Originally posted by cabriodster87
        "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
        Originally posted by Kershaw
        i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Miracle, just to let you know, it's going to cost nearly what you're asking for it to ship that fender. I know, I've tried to ship several. The size of them puts them in to oversize shipping categories no matter who you go through, and it's usually at least $90 or more, depending on where. Fenders just aren't worth that much (even new), especially once you charge for shipping on top of it.

Comment

I remember sending a fender through fedex for about $35. Just make the box as small as possible.
            sigpic

Comment

OEM or aftermarket? There is a differance.

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert View Post
                OEM or aftermarket? There is a differance.
                Yes, OEM fenders are $$$ while aftermarket fenders are about $35- last time I bought one anyway.

But, aftermarket fender fit and finish is not up to OEM standards- fine for a race car or a beater though....

Bret

Comment

its aftermarket guys and the color is flat black

Comment

Originally posted by thamiracle View Post
                    its aftermarket guys and the color is flat black
                    You might have a hard time selling a aftermarket fender for that kind of loot around here .
                    Better of putting it on eBay .

I feel sorry for you if you paid top Dollar for that thing .
                    Like Bret mentioned those things are cheap , my cost on a new aftermarket fender is around $20 .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by trashcop 80s 80s View Post
                      I remember sending a fender through fedex for about $35. Just make the box as small as possible.
                      As small as possible without reducing the amount of protection around the fender, you mean. Freight companies are 100 X harder on packages than you could ever imagine, and a large, flat piece of sheet metal in an as-small-as-possible-box is going to arrive to your doorstep in a manner that you aren't going to be pleased with.

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
                        You might have a hard time selling a aftermarket fender for that kind of loot around here .
                        Better of putting it on eBay .

I feel sorry for you if you paid top Dollar for that thing .
                        Like Bret mentioned those things are cheap , my cost on a new aftermarket fender is around $20 .
                        thanks for letting me know i didn't pay anything for it its came with the car when i borught it its was in the trunk he siad he had brought it online and never used it

Comment

Working...
                        X