FS Split Second MAF kit:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Split Second MAF kit:

Once again posting my Split Sec. Kit For Sale. It is the laptop programmable kit, and I have never installed it. Pics
    415 341 2726
    $400

The laptop programmable PSC1-004 has far greater range and resolution than the ARC2-A. This makes it possible to fine tune the fuel curve for more precise air/fuel ratio. The 3-D mapping in the PSC1-004 makes it possible to fine tune the fuel curve to take advantage of every engine modification you make. Say you modify the air filter which alters the flow across the MAF sensor element. Or, you might go to bigger injectors, a higher fuel pressure regulator or bigger exhaust. The PSC1-004 provides a way to optimize for maximum performance.

i would buy it if i had the money man, should post it during the summer when i have money.

free bump
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

$400 obo 8-)

Buyer pays shipping within US.

Comment

dibs how hard is it to tune and install? you got pm. Waiting for a paypal 2 send the $.
        Last edited by e30 gangsta; 02-16-2007, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Is it sold? PM me

Comment

E30M20B25 I still have the kit, and I PM ' d you.

Comment

Do you have any manuals/instructions as provided from SS?

Is the elbow sized to fit the E30 M3 intake plenum? Does the MAF mount to the existing stock airbox assembly?

Thanks,
              Chris
              Below the radar...

Comment

UNHCLL
                Pm sent

Comment

These are awesome set ups. I have one in my car and the throttle response is amazing. Good deal too. If anyone gets this and needs a regular 325i baseline fuel map, PM me. I'll be happy to send it to you. Also, I have all the manuals if he doesn't.
                  - Jason

Comment

Slyder , thanks for positive post.

I still have the kit, please contact bobcatfulton@gmail.com

Comment

You can find the instructions on their site, www.splitsec.com

Comment

i can give you like 50 now and 350 in may
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

email sent.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStig View Post
                            email sent.
                            Did you end up buying an e30? Just curious.

Comment

maybe after i get my tax return i can buy it if you still have it then

Comment

Working...
                              X