FS: Forged Crank, Forged Rods, and pistons for 318i M10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Forged Crank, Forged Rods, and pistons for 318i M10

I really dont want to but im running into some money probs trying to fix/ms my car. Up for sale is the forged crank, forged rods, and stock pistons from a 2002 car.

The crank, rods, and pistons could be used to stroke the 318i m10 to true 2.0L. If you were to bore out the block to 92mm you could get 2.2L using the rods and crank and custom pistons. The pistons included are standard bore.

I traded my turbo for these and i was told there are in good condition from a car that had around 75k mi. I aquired these part to use in an engine rebuild that uses the specs above, but plans changed and funds are running low. Now these parts are just sitting in my garage and i know somebody could use them!

Im asking 300 shipped and ill post pics up in a few hrs
    ?

sell pistons only? what kind are they?

Comment

they are stock pistons from 2002. they are the somewhat domed type. ill post pics soon i have to get batteries :mrgreen:
      ?

Comment

the pistons would probably only work with a 2002 head, the 318i head has a different shape

Comment

yeah your right. I was hoping they might be flat top ones.

Comment

YAY PICS :pimp: i borrowed my gf's camera 2.2mb+ pics, took me an hr to figure our how to shrink thesee. any who:

my problem:

crank, rods, and pistons

closer

no specific cylinder im just naming these from the left all the way to the right

pistons 1

piston 2

piston 3

piston 4

now for the crank, im showing the reference numbers? (front and rear of crank)

where the flywheel bolts up

Front of crank (trying to show where the rods connect)

middle of crank

end of crank

i know this wasnt mentioned but does anyone want this...used only 1 month

now the white stuff in the pics is from packaging, if you want higher rez pics i gotem and you can see for yourself. on the crank bearing it is still cover with some oil...i didnt bother wiping it but if you believe other wise ill clean that part off to show you how shiny it is. there is no scaring that i can tell other than normal wear, but im no mechanic. like i said these parts are off 2002 that had around 75k mi on it...so i was told.

any questions just pm or email me and ill try to respond quickly. sorry for the late pics
            ?

Comment

if you want pics on anything specific just let me know, ill try to get em asap
              ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Deagle View Post
                the pistons would probably only work with a 2002 head, the 318i head has a different shape

these pistons are a lot flatter than my stock pistons as you can tell in the pics

i thought i read somewhere that if you were to use these it would lower compression? good for boost 8-)
                ?

Comment

jus a lil bumpage
                  ?

Comment

Those pistons do look like they would work fine with an e30 318i head

Comment

bump
                      ?

Comment

bump
                        ?

Comment

:ohsnap: ... would you look at that BUMP
                          ?

Comment

bumpy
                            ?