Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro ellips - several sets - individual components also

*NO COMPLETE SETS LEFT SO DONT ASK*

Time to clean up shop. Some are "smilies", some arent. I believe all have city lights. All have working adjusters, MOST of them are NEW! Some have neccessary connectors. Some have working bulbs. ALL of them are blasted as used glass on the front of a car becomes.
    Each set priced accordingly yet will vary, considering none of the sets are in less than moderate shape. So if you can afford the first ones, the last that come through might suit your wallet.
    Details of each will be supplied with each set posted. Sets posted as i get them ready which will be pretty quickly. Individual component details will come as soon as sets are completed so hang tight.
    A lot of time was taken to clean these and make sure they are ready for use!
    Everything packed with greatest care!!!
    Serious buyers, please post your zipcode so i can give you a total.

Next set up for sale (SOLD)
    Third set for sale. Non-Smiley (SOLD
    Fourth set - Euro Bosch (SOLD)
    Individual parts or incomplete set

The first Bosch smiley set is the best of the bunch. Almost every adjuster is new, has all plugs and all bulbs work (i think). SOLD!
    Have a look.

Good thing i'm not a projector fan because these would be on my car lickity split
    Last edited by xLibelle; 02-18-2008, 07:04 PM.

Nice and good price. If I didn't already have a set, I would get these in a second and paint the rings.

Comment

Good thing i'm not a projector fan because these would be on my car lickity split
      so you're saying you like sealed beams betteR?
      R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

interested in the great set posted for $250!!! zip code is 92553. pm me price and paypal please.

Comment

I'd be interested in a set of non-smilies when you are ready.

Comment

in interested in some components i need to repair a set i have lying around. what extra parts do you have?
            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
              in interested in some components i need to repair a set i have lying around. what extra parts do you have?
              Also interested, I mostly need new connectors.
              Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
              Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

u suck... I just spent like $70-80 on new adjusters and screws for mine. Would have been better off buyin these for $250 :D

Comment

Originally posted by schmidty View Post
                  u suck... I just spent like $70-80 on new adjusters and screws for mine. Would have been better off buyin these for $250 :D
                  Same here.
                  Originally posted by 325Projectz
                  don't listen to the diagram... listen to mr. swiss.
                  :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by schmidty View Post
                    yeah... i had to splurge on you guys a little and spend the extra couple hundred to make it worth it for you guys!! teh guy who wrung me up was like, $200+ on whaaat?
                    devo - hold tight, i just got home from work and didnt get time to finish boxing and weighing.
                    everyone else - all in due time.

...damn, this first set is a steal with how nice they are!!
                    the following ones shouldnt be too far from this and cleaning them brings them back to life.

QUESTION to you guys - would you buy a mixed Bosch/Hella set of headlights? Or does that idea just kill it for you?
                    its weird because Bosch drivers like to kill one side while Hella drivers crunch the other.
                    Last edited by xLibelle; 03-20-2007, 02:49 PM.

Comment

paypal sent! bummp.

Comment

I'll take the shittiest set you have... Shipping to 80234?
                        '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

i'd buy a mixed set if the price was right!

Comment

the mixed sets are hard to tell as such.
                            good man euroshark
                            i should have another set ready to go by tonight.
                            everyone with requests, hang tight.

Comment

Please pm me if you have either a Hella or Bosch driver's side high beam available. Just the light itself. Also looking for any spare basket housings if you have any left over.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X