FS - MTechII Sides/Panels - non-cabrio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS - MTechII Sides/Panels - non-cabrio

Like the title says. I have a set of MTechII side skirts and door panels. They are for a NON-cabrio. So all you guys in need of this to complete your MTechII kit, here you go. This is not a set of fiberglass knock offs, these are the real deal.
    I am going to include all of the mounting hardware that I have with it, along with a list of necessary mounting hardware to install it with the hardware that is not included highlighted on the sheet. The list has the part numbers, everything.
    The paint isn't very good, I am guessing that who ever buys this is going to get it painted and installed so I am not worried about the paint. I have a box that is (surprisingly) big enough for everything to fit in comfortably with plenty of packing.
    So, without further waiting, pics:

I am going to ask for 450 USD plus shipping. I am going to find out how much shipping with be when I go to work in the morning, since that is where it is being sent from.
    Thanks for looking,
    Jon
    Last edited by PiercedE30; 03-31-2007, 03:02 PM. Reason: sold
    My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
    There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

PM sent (fo shippin' info)
    '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I want them! PM sent.

Comment

everyone's PM's have been answered.
          My 2.9L Build!

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

These are SOLD!!!
            Thanks everyone.
            My 2.9L Build!

Comment

Working...
            X