No announcement yet.

Laser cut Gauge panels NEW SELECTION!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry guys, like dave said, I'm not on very often, but pm is still the best way to get ahold of me. I will rarely check the thread unless I'm making an update to the product line.

Replied to all pm's, and there are gauge panels left, although the supply is running quite slim. I won't have any more made until mid january.

josh

Comment

you need to make some for the a/c control

Comment

just sent pm
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Are these still available?

Comment

Originally posted by Screaming_bmwe30 View Post

CD player insert panel: 15$ shipped with black coating

-Fits snugly in all e30 CD player slots, and can be a permanent install with a few little dabs of super glue. Can accomodate 2-1/16" gauges and smaller in a variety of layouts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need this one in (3) 2 1/6" (sunpro) gauge setup.

Please let me know where to pay.

Comment

I currently have all panel styles in stock and ready to ship. PM me if you need one!

Comment

bump

Comment

Guys these are GREAT products. Ordered a CD player insert and fits like a Non-OJ glove.

Comment

Now I am planning my next car's setup. I like what I see.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Groupie View Post
                      Now I am planning my next car's setup. I like what I see.

I have all panels in stock and ready to ship. Just pm me for payment details.

Comment

all panels have been shipped, and all styles still in stock. 2/25

Comment

Limited quanities of the 4-gauge center vent panel left. All gauge styles are still available however, in all sizes.

Comment

Yesssss..... Is there that replace the Heat and A/C Section

M52 |S52 Cams|E36 Rack Swap|GC Coilover Kit |. . . . . . . . . More To Come

Comment

good stuff. man, i sure wish someone would produce a center vent panel like jordan's though
                              Originally posted by blunt
                              can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

can i get blank pannels?

I've removed my hvac and anything else that could possibly be a creature comfort, can you make a pannel that replaces the whole center cection that is just blank?
                                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X