M50 motor, harness, ecu etc....plus much more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M50 motor, harness, ecu etc....plus much more

I just can't get this project done so I'm selling it.

Full M50 motor from a 92 525I. Car had 120K miles (I owned the car).
    This includes the harness (from and auto), ECU and all the rest of the motor and accesories. This also includes the motor mount bushings and arms for the swap.
    I did however put the motor back together without the AC pump, although the pump is yours as well. $850.00 does not include shipping. Hopefully you don't need shipping.
    I took it apart and replaced the chains and all the gaskets for the motor. And cleaned it up as well. The motor ran perfectly when I took it out of the 525I. I did not take anything apart that was connected to the crankshaft. Just all of the gaskets and chains were replaced. I did everything per the manual though.
    There will be a few more things needed to get it running in an E30 though.
    Does not include the pigtail harness needed to connect the motor to the body.

The rest of the parts and pictures will come tomorrow.

92 525i starter $35.00+ shipping.

i starter $35.00+ shipping

Oh *hit handles $10.00 plus shipping

88+ coolant reservoir $20.00+shipping

86E master cylinder $35.00+ shipping

brake pedal and braket. Includes the brake sensor and spring $30.00+ shipping

i gas level sensor $15.00 + shipping

Hood popping (opening) handle $5.00 + shipping

i intank gas pump $35.00+ shipping

$10.00 each +shipping. One is for air bag the other not Missing bulbs in both...

E brake handle $15.00 +shipping

Airbag for 89i $35.00+shipping

Cluster cover 15.00+ shipping

Positive cable and hook ups for converting your car to a rear battery car. $40.00+shipping

86 E manual driveline (needs new flex disk) $45.00+ shipping

KYB non adjustable rear shocks (about 1 year old) $45.00+shipping

i oil level sensor $25.00+shipping

Stock radio $20.00+shipping

I will be eating the paypal charges on all but the motor.
    I have more parts to be added later.
    2 front swaybars
    2 rear swaybars
    rear trailing arms
    front suspensions etc...
    Last edited by joshh; 05-22-2007, 11:41 PM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

shipping to 33015?

Comment

Added several items.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Don't be afraid of the harness guys. All you do is snip the two wires that are shared between the DME and the tranny computer, as well as all the other splices and you have a manual transmission harness!

Comment

so the *hit handels would they fit in my 90 325is??
          Benji

'90 M50 + M3 Tranny e30 - SOLD
          '99 528iT (M5 Rep bumper) - SOLD
          '03 ML350 - For Sale

BIMMERLESS at the moment. :???:

Comment

Yes, they were on an 89 325i.

Originally posted by kylebes1 View Post
            Don't be afraid of the harness guys. All you do is snip the two wires that are shared between the DME and the tranny computer, as well as all the other splices and you have a manual transmission harness!
            Thanks Kylebes!
            Last edited by joshh; 05-08-2007, 11:43 PM.

Comment

It's too bad I'm not in a position to do my swap right now. This is exactly what I'll be looking for. I'd buy it now but I really don't want to store an engine until I'm ready. Since I have cash and time to spare I can wait and jump on a better deal, should one come along, but this seems pretty hard to beat.

Someone from Portland pick this up!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Link View Post
                It's too bad I'm not in a position to do my swap right now. This is exactly what I'll be looking for. I'd buy it now but I really don't want to store an engine until I'm ready. Since I have cash and time to spare I can wait and jump on a better deal, should one come along, but this seems pretty hard to beat.

Someone from Portland pick this up!
                I might still have it when your ready.....by the looks of it.:mrgreen:
                I'm also willing to trade for a car. Wouldn't be much of a car but who knows.

Comment

Bump for the motor. Need it gone.

Comment

If someone doesn't buy the motor, I'll be forced to put it into a MK1 Rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                      Bump for the motor. Need it gone.
                      its so tempting. how firm on price are you?

Originally posted by rwdrift
                      Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                      - Erick

Comment

Originally posted by E-rich View Post
                        its so tempting. how firm on price are you?
                        Give me a reasonable offer.

Comment

sorry but, is that animal blood or human blood?

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."
                          R.I.P. Harry Goz aka. Captain Murphy
                          "My ride, My ride, she don't beg, steal, cheat, or lie,
                          My ride, My ride, and our relationship is classified."

Comment

LMAO. Buy the motor and you'll find out.

It's my Cabinet shop...it's wood stain.

Comment

Bump

I'll be adding more parts soon as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X