325e/es Supersprint catback FS- $150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

325e/es Supersprint catback FS- $150

I've got a used Supersprint Magnum catback FS. Came off an '85 325e, will fit any 325/325e/325es (except Super eta with dual pipe exhaust). Not sure since I don't have the standard Supersprint muffler to compare it to, but the tips on this thing look alot bigger than the standard Supersprint.

Check out the pics- this is definitely used, but it's in good shape, not rusty. The muffler has some dents in it, and the bottom of the left side tip is scraped from being on a really low car, but it functions just fine- and the tips are clean and shiny (the only part you really see when this is installed anyway....). The inlet pipe just before the muffler seems to be crinkled a bit, but it fits the stock hanger location just fine when installed.

$150 + shipping from NC- local pickup welcome.

Bret.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rigmaster; 05-28-2007, 08:15 PM.

BUMP.

You know you want it......... :)

Comment

Would this work on a 1991 318is physically and the inlet pipe be close to the stock location/hanger?

Comment

The hole in your rear valance would have to be made bigger for it to fit on the 318is.
        Originally posted by cabriodster87
        "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
        Originally posted by Kershaw
        i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Are all the flanges still attached?
          Max

Comment

Originally posted by broke30 View Post
            Are all the flanges still attached?
            Max
            What flanges are you talking about??

If you look at the pics, it should tell you what you need to know. If not, let me know specifically which flanges you're referring to and I'll check and let you know.

Bret.

Comment

that looks nice! I have the regular Supersprint on my eta.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
              1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
              1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Sale pending. :)

I'll let the other interested people know if it falls through.

Thanks!!!

Comment

Well, I'm glad I said "sale pending" and not "SOLD" 'cause the "buyer" has flaked. After saying he wanted to send payment overnight, blah, blah, blah, nothing.

So, I'm contacting people in order- if I go thru everyone and it's still not sold, I'll post back here.

Bret.

Comment

dont you hate it when that happens, btw you still havent made me pay for the last few things i bought from you
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
                      dont you hate it when that happens, btw you still havent made me pay for the last few things i bought from you

mwahhahhahhahha

I'm just letting it accrue interest- just wait 'til you hear the total!!!! :)

BTW, that was a Euro S50 with CR transmission and full E30 cabrio Mtech I kit, right??? ;)

Comment

Working...
                      X