Feeler: MTech 2 kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: MTech 2 kit

well, i think i may let this go and get some nicer wheels as everyone is telling me that the 14 inchers wont do anymore with my car getting a total facelift. there are some cracks but they are definitely repairable. The kit is missing the front valence and the passenger rear rocker panel. will get better pics of the cracks hopefully tomorrow. kit is OEM, no fiberglass crap.

i will trade for a nice set of rims or will sell for $1000 + shipping.
    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Uh GOD please don't do this to me...not now!

I never wanted the rear spoiler, and I already have the front valence...

Oh and are those cabrio-specific sideskirts though?
    Reminiscing...

Comment

not sure, they came off of a 318is, but i guess if its us spec they were on a vert

Comment

You have PM. If it came off a 318iS then wouldn't it be NOT cabrio specific?
        Reminiscing...

Comment

pm replied.

Comment

LOL what just happened. Superimpulse.
            Reminiscing...

Comment

I told him I would shoot him if he built a nicer Mtech2 car in the same area!
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

dude keep the kit, this is the perfect moment to build a sweet body on the car... get some basketweaves temporarily if you can't deal with the bottlecaps.

Julien
                Build Threads:
                Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

florida representin'. this thing would look good, even on a car with bottle caps :pimp:
                  Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

i dont have the time or the money to do it. im already doing alot to my car and i think it will look good.

Comment

If I didn't only have a sedan....
                      1991 BMW E30 318i sedan
                      2005 Kawasaki 636cc ZX6-R

PNWRiders.com

Comment

Originally posted by redbull 325is View Post
                        dude keep the kit, this is the perfect moment to build a sweet body on the car... get some basketweaves temporarily if you can't deal with the bottlecaps.
                        +1. I think the kit with some weaves would look sweeter than the stock body with whatever wheels. You can always upgrade the wheels later anyhow, it'd be harder to replace the body kit.
                        Originally posted by blunt
                        i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Update me my man, thanks!
                          Reminiscing...

Comment

what's the part number on both rocker panels and 1/4 panels piece ?

Comment

Still available?

Comment

Working...
                              X