Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is
    e30s are like fat girls that USED to be hot, you just gotta work them out to make them hot again.

Comment

yea..pretty much.

Comment

Weak sauce. Sounds like someone has some 'splainin' to do, especially since he continues logging in to R3V.

Why did it take you so long to say something? I'd have been bitching weeks ago.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
        MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
        | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

lord of m power...comon man whats goin on???at least reply back to mike to let him know whats goin on.....this isnt cool he's one of my buds and the last thing anyone wants is to get screwed over...
          M stands for Money:hitler:

Comment

Well I wanted to see if there was some kinda hold up at the border or something plus i've been in and out of the province so I haven't really had time up until now, but yea I really wanna know wtf's going on.

Comment

That sucks but you should have done some more research on these skirts. The dealer can still order them and I can get them $280 whith all hardware. I hope you get your stuff.

Comment

always pay half to initiate the sale, then the other half when you receive...

you would still loose money just not as much

Comment

lordofmpower, I would reccomend you take care of this asap.

Comment

:( Why I ought to get in my car, drive 10 minutes to the left, and have a talk with him. Boo. You stay away from greensboro, your kind aren't welkommen here.

'90 325i

Comment

what an ass send the items

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                      I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                      "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Originally posted by juscool View Post
                        That sucks but you should have done some more research on these skirts. The dealer can still order them and I can get them $280 whith all hardware. I hope you get your stuff.

I asked brian jessel BMW and all they could find were the m3 side skirts at 500 a piece and I was like screw that! p.s. thanks for noticing this thread mr.anderson.

Comment

bump

Comment

Fraunhofer,

I speak with Jay daily, and I asked him about your skirts. He stated that you sent him an E-check for $375CAD, which did not clear until less then a week ago. Not a month ago, less then a week ago. He just checked, and will be shipping them out. Your welcome to call Paypal and ask for verification as to why your E-Check took so long to clear, but I can tell you as someone with a Merchant account and the ability to accept online checks, I have had 0, none, nilch, international checks clear in less then 2 weeks.

Sorry for any inconvience he has caused you. They will go out ASAP with a tracking number even if I have to go do it myself. Not taking up for Jay, but I understand his delima and yours, and its not hard for me to help. You can give me a call at my office, (336) 407-1722 if you have any questions.

Wes

Comment

Also, Jay stated that he responded to your PM yesterday with more information.

Wes

Comment

Alright Sorry for the confusion, I Don't check R3V regularly, I have been out of the country in Austria and left the skirts already boxed with my Secretary to send out as soon the Money cleared which took forever. I didn't know that they had not been sent until yesterday when I got an email from PayPal. My computer keeps me signed in on my browser and my roomate checks R3V often hence the frequency. fraunhofer sent me 2 pms that I saw and responded to the same day as I recieved the email which was yesterday. He never attempted to email either through my address with R3V or my paypal email address both of which go directly to my blackberry. I apologize for the delay but I can assure you it wasn't intentional, fraunhofer you will have a UPS tracking number by the end of the day, Again sorry for all the confusion.

Let the burning on the stake commence if you all see fit. sorry to get everyone worked up

Comment

Working...
                                X