FS: BMW M-Technic Airbag Steering Wheel E31 E36 E38 E39 Z3 E34

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BMW M-Technic Airbag Steering Wheel E31 E36 E38 E39 Z3 E34

For sale is an original BMW Mtech sport steering wheel. It comes complete with Airbag and slip ring (slip ring fits for E34). I wanted to install it in my E34 M5 but i have the old Airbag connector. So please look which you have. Otherwise you can use your old one. The chrome badge is also included. Condition is very good but see the pics.

Price: 320 US$ shipped to all states of USA/Canada or best offer.

I'm verified Paypal member.

Pics:

*** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Will it fit my 92 e30?

HI, will it fit my e30?
    sigpic
    WTB-Strut Bar

Comment

no :(
      *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Nico - You should post this on the E34 forum on Bimmerforums.com!

Comment

what car is this originally from? what is the diameter of the wheel? a buddy of mine wants it for his 98 M3. any comparison info would be great!
          Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

I will take this item if you still have it. Will it be a problem shipping an airbag?

Thanks
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Low Level E30 View Post
              Nico - You should post this on the E34 forum on Bimmerforums.com!
              i'm not a member on bimmerforums.com :(

i think i should join there ;)
              thank you!

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
              what car is this originally from? what is the diameter of the wheel? a buddy of mine wants it for his 98 M3. any comparison info would be great!
              it's out of an e36, diameter is 380mm, think it should fit but he has to use his slip ring.

Originally posted by 89isluv View Post
              I will take this item if you still have it. Will it be a problem shipping an airbag?

Thanks
              i still have it. there will be no problem shipping an airbag.

I made also some new pics:

Last edited by AC Nico; 08-21-2007, 03:36 AM.

[/color]

Comment

Are there any Airbag wheels that will fit an e30 with an airbag?

Comment

I think there will be only the original or you buy a Raid Silberpfeil like i have in my M5

[/color]

Comment

Hi there,

I need to make a connection for a kitchen sink waste into an existing plastic stack pipe on the ground floor. The problem is I can,t come out of the side of the pipe as the connection would foul the back of a bulit in dishwasher. Idealy I need to slip rings make the connection towards the back of the pipe but don't have working space as it's faily tight in a corner. Is it possible to cut a piece out of the stack (supporting it as necessary!) then slide in a new section with the new connection fitted. This would obviously need some sort of sliding couplings but not sure if such things exist? Or any better idea gratefully received!

Comment

Originally posted by LesleyIlic View Post
                      Hi there,

I need to make a connection for a kitchen sink waste into an existing plastic stack pipe on the ground floor. The problem is I can,t come out of the side of the pipe as the connection would foul the back of a bulit in dishwasher. Idealy I need to slip rings make the connection towards the back of the pipe but don't have working space as it's faily tight in a corner. Is it possible to cut a piece out of the stack (supporting it as necessary!) then slide in a new section with the new connection fitted. This would obviously need some sort of sliding couplings but not sure if such things exist? Or any better idea gratefully received!
                      Intrigued as to where this is going.

Comment

Originally posted by nick325is View Post
                        intrigued as to where this is going.
                        +1!

Comment

Today me and my dad were bakery shopping when we rolled thru this street and spotted two sick looking plumbing stores and stop to see them. We noticed that they have been there for quite a while and decided to knock on the front door and ask for the owner. This guy comes out and says can I help you, we were like would you like to sell them sick looking sinks acted like we didn't know about what kind of sinks they were and he told us. Yea I would like to get rid of them ugly ass sinks how much would you give me for them a pieces and there your. Me and my dad looked at each other like really. How about 2gs a piece his like aaaaaaaaaaa I guess it turns out that one of them was a real one lug sink that was used as Tom cruise's toilet with an evo 2.5L flush mechanism that works with a great flow, chipped corners and the other one a 2.3L flush mechanism that has never been started since a long time doesn't know that if it runs or not. Good look mostly carbon fiber drain, tub, tubes, faucet, and water so he said I got the original parts that came of it in great condition so me and my asked what's the story he said they used to belong to his dad way back and passed away recently and were given to him. He said not my style I want them gone that's it. He has all the paper work in hand and that he would take 4gs for both of them. So me and my dad are suppose to stop by sunday to check them out. What you guys think!!!!!!! That sink are in great condition they were left inside a three car garage and coating fall from sitting outside recently they are not missing anything body wise or drain wise or specs wise full sink!!!!!!!

Comment

wtfff just happened? I lost it, completely lost it

Comment

subscribed

Comment

Working...
                              X