• Show
Clear All

FS: 2 euro grille M20 parts

SOLD

M20B25 intake with blue top injectors $70+30 for shipping

M20 valve cover $35 shipped

M20 thermostat housing $25 shipped

M20 spark plug wires $15 shipped-SOLD

All will be shipped USPS mail, I would perfer PayPal if possible.
    Last edited by ///Mayhew; 08-31-2007, 02:03 PM.
    1989 325i MT2/4dr

My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather i will skid in broadside,thoroughly used up,totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW..What a ride!

im interested in the cracked grill. could you please email me another pic of the crack on the grill? im not sure exactly where it is by looking at the last picture you took of it. Does it affect mounting the grill? thanks!

atomasello@gmail.com

anthony

Comment

I'm interested in the plug wires, what year are they off of? Is the inductive pickup OK?(extra wire, looks like that's it at the bottom of the pic)
      1973 Bavaria

Comment

Originally posted by Ant's Bmw View Post
        im interested in the cracked grill. could you please email me another pic of the crack on the grill? im not sure exactly where it is by looking at the last picture you took of it. Does it affect mounting the grill? thanks!

atomasello@gmail.com

anthony
        It doesnt affect mounting at all, i will take some more pics this afternoon
        1989 325i MT2/4dr

My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather i will skid in broadside,thoroughly used up,totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW..What a ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Q-ship View Post
          I'm interested in the plug wires, what year are they off of? Is the inductive pickup OK?(extra wire, looks like that's it at the bottom of the pic)
          Im not possitive of the year they came off of, but i believe they came off of a 88 and newer because the diagnostic plug was the round one, nothing is wrong with the wires from what i can see. They look almost new the brand is Bremi.
          1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

returned PM, thanks!
            1973 Bavaria

Comment

bump
              1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

Word problem...

Mayhem + Matthew = ///Mayhew

Is my math correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                    Word problem...

Mayhem + Matthew = ///Mayhew

Is my math correct?

NO your math is NOT correct! Im not the guy who got banned. An please dont be putting BS like that on my thread.
                    1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

Bump
                      1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

L'il ol bumpage for an outstanding seller! Check the feedback section.
                        1973 Bavaria

Comment

Working...
                        X