FS: 2 euro grills, Smiley's, euro gauge cluster, euro OBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 2 euro grills, Smiley's, euro gauge cluster, euro OBC

SOLD Euro Smiley's in good condition with all connectors, the clear coat on the trim ring is pealing off, and a small amount of moister inside the low beams but thats from me cleaning them. Also the adjusters are alittle old/rusted and may need to be replaced.
    $150 plus $50 shipping insured

Euro gauge cluster in Kilometers and the fuel consumtion in liters in good shape with 118000Km on the odometer
    $75 plus $20 shipping

Owners manual in german like new condition with radio book too
    $20 plus $10 shipping

Last edited by ///Mayhew; 09-13-2007, 11:51 AM.
    1989 325i MT2/4dr

My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather i will skid in broadside,thoroughly used up,totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW..What a ride!

What could you do for a set of grills and the headlights? If you're in Springfield, MA, could I come and pick them up?

Comment

Originally posted by 02robin View Post
      What could you do for a set of grills and the headlights? If you're in Springfield, MA, could I come and pick them up?
      Thats not possible cause im stationed in Germany, thats where im origanly from.
      1989 325i MT2/4dr

My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather i will skid in broadside,thoroughly used up,totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW..What a ride!

Comment

just one clarification. that's not an obc, it's a check control panel. nice euro stuff, esp the manuals. now i wish someone would see an english owners manual.
        '12 F30 328i Sport Line
        '91 SpecE30 #523
        '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
          just one clarification. that's not an obc, it's a check control panel. nice euro stuff, esp the manuals. now i wish someone would see an english owners manual.
          Thanks
          1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

I used to live in Kaiserslautern. Still got the grills? PM sent.
            Last edited by FL318is; 09-08-2007, 09:01 PM.

Comment

bump
              1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

still waiting for mine =( ....hopefully it comes soon!

Comment

Originally posted by sirsteezo View Post
                  still waiting for mine =( ....hopefully it comes soon!
                  Again, like i told you yesterday Steven you need to have patience its only been 7 business days. I have no control over the USPS if it does end up taking longer than 10 business days than I am sorry but there is nothing i can do about that.
                  1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

Paypal sending for remaining grill set.

Comment

1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

bump
                        1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

what was the cluster out of?
                          ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
                            what was the cluster out of?
                            I believe it was a e30, 318i
                            1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

are the headlights still for sale?
                              sigpic
                              24v swapped

Comment

Working...
                              X