Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fs: Euro Parts Misc

1 Anolog clock $20+10 shipping EA.

Last edited by ///Mayhew; 10-13-2007, 04:05 AM.
    1989 325i MT2/4dr

My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather i will skid in broadside,thoroughly used up,totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW..What a ride!

How hard are the clocks to wire in? Do they come with pigtails?
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

relay wanted

hello,

any chance that you have an extra headlight wiper relay and the connector that goes with it(like the one in your first photo)? this is the relay that mounts to the washer fluid tank.
      thanks,

bob newman

Comment

Originally posted by psloan View Post
        How hard are the clocks to wire in? Do they come with pigtails?
        I have never wired one in my self, but i dont see it as being that hard. Pigtails? it comes with the wire connector shown in the photo.
        1989 325i MT2/4dr

My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather i will skid in broadside,thoroughly used up,totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW..What a ride!

Comment

Originally posted by bobvaria View Post
          hello,

any chance that you have an extra headlight wiper relay and the connector that goes with it(like the one in your first photo)? this is the relay that mounts to the washer fluid tank.
          thanks,

bob newman

No sorry i dont thats the only one i have.
          1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

Cluster, how much postage to Australia?
            2002 C200 KOMPRESSOR
            1995 318i - M42B21 on the making
            1986 325e - Just another Project
            1989 M6 - SOLD in DXB

Comment

Originally posted by frost_dxb View Post
              Cluster, how much postage to Australia?
              PM'd you
              1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

dont have the PM
                2002 C200 KOMPRESSOR
                1995 318i - M42B21 on the making
                1986 325e - Just another Project
                1989 M6 - SOLD in DXB

Comment

Originally posted by frost_dxb View Post
                  dont have the PM
                  PM'd again
                  1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

can I get a shipped price on 1 set of grills and 1 analog clock please. is paypal cool?

Comment

Originally posted by Mossman View Post
                      can I get a shipped price on 1 set of grills and 1 analog clock please. is paypal cool?
                      PM'd
                      1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

pm sent
                        sigpic
                        24v swapped

Comment

Originally posted by e30love View Post
                          pm sent
                          replied to PM
                          1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

bump
                            1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

Can you split the wipers up? I'll take just the wipers

Comment

Working...
                              X