feeler: bosch euro smileys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feeler: bosch euro smileys

i'm not sure that i really wanna get rid of these things since they are in such great condition and look titties on my car, but i'm really in need of some stuff. i won't sell these unless i get an amazing offer, but i do wanna trade for us ellips. and is lip. once again this is just a feeler, but let me know what you got!! i will post pics soon!!

How much for the lights. Are all the parts below your sig parts you want ?
    sigpic I HATE SPEED BUMPS !!!!!

Comment

i'm not sure about the price on these since i'm more inclined to sell, but yeah... all the parts minus the z3 shift kit i'm looking for.

Comment

lights on:

city lights work aswell, i just don't have them hooked up.

Comment

bump

Comment

feelers are annoying, post a price. That's the feeler. Everyone has a price they'll sell for, what's yours? Price feels out whether you'll sell or not. If you're on the fence about selling why should I make a commitment to buy. How about you get replies "I might buy em, not sure, depends on the price". What is accomplished? Two wishy-washy people dabbling in capitalism? If you're scared you'll sell them for less than they're worth, put them on ebay with a starting bid at your absolute minimum or use a reserve. Make up your mind then post a price.

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
              feelers are annoying, post a price. That's the feeler. Everyone has a price they'll sell for, what's yours? Price feels out whether you'll sell or not. If you're on the fence about selling why should I make a commitment to buy. How about you get replies "I might buy em, not sure, depends on the price". What is accomplished? Two wishy-washy people dabbling in capitalism? If you're scared you'll sell them for less than they're worth, put them on ebay with a starting bid at your absolute minimum or use a reserve. Make up your mind then post a price.
              i appreciate the input and see where your coming from, but as the first post says, i'm looking to trade, not sell. no offense.

Comment

how about euro elips and money?
                Photoshop by O 16581 72452 5

Comment

i might can do that. shoot me a pm with what your thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by scBeamer803 View Post
                    i might can do that. shoot me a pm with what your thinking.
                    So you want to trade smilies for us ellips and an is lip?

Comment

all the parts minus the z3 shift kit i'm looking for.
                      Z3 kit is cheap at the dealer Chris. Last one I bought was ~$46 for the lever + bushings/circlip/etc = $55.

Comment

i know, i already have the z3 short shift kit, lol. how ya been buddy??!! as for us ellipsoids and is lip, shoot me a pm.

Comment

how ya been buddy??!!
                          Dying. Slowly killing myself working all the time just so I can drive a 20+ year old car to-and-from work.

Comment

and i know how that is.. lol

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X