FS E30 Parts, wires, fogs, door panels, shocks, Bazooka Sub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS E30 Parts, wires, fogs, door panels, shocks, Bazooka Sub

So I'm trying to sell some of the parts I've accumulated. All prices are before shipping, but local pick up in Union NJ would be ok too. Some prices are Best Offer but some are not.

Here are some parts I replaced while doing a tune up, not sure of the mileage but they worked well while on my car a 91 325ix (M20).

Bosch Distributor Cap and Rotor ($27)

Spark plug Wires ($45)

Here are a pair or rear Boge Shocks that I believe are in useable condition (My mechanic put them back in the box when I switched to bilsteins but threw out the front struts). If you know of a way for me to check them for you I'll give it a shot. ($50) I'll also throw in the old used mounts.

Here is a pair of beige vinyl door panels from a 2 door. I bought them because I didn't know that 325is = 2 door so of course they don't work on my 4 door. They are in good condition but the edges need to be reglued. People generaly use 3m spray adhesive but I suggest automotive Goop. ($40)

Hood arm, was bent but I'm sure it can easily be straigtened. ($10)

Working fog light switch that I broke while removing. The button covering cracked but can easily be glued back on as you can see in the pics ($5).

Rear view mirror, I went to a maplight so I don't need this one anymore($10)

Sealed beams with working bulbs, one has a little water in it ($30)

Rear driverside bumper molding. One of the clips is broken but it mounts on the bumper fine except for where the clip is broken ($13)

Ellipsoid Fog Lights. They both have pitting and each has a crack which you can see in the pictures. I will prob attempt to make a new lens out of plexiglass or lexon if I can't sell these for what I'm asking. ($60)

I also figured I'd throw up a Bazooka EL10A-HP Amplified 100Watt bass tube, works great. The bass was ok in my ix but was a lot better in my GTI. ($90) Great way to add a little bass to your stock or slightly modified stereo

Originally posted by BAlbertiX
    your my boy blue!

Bump,

Feel free to make an offer
    your my boy blue!

Comment

Bump
      your my boy blue!

Comment

Need to make room so will consider any reasonable offer.
        your my boy blue!

Comment

Bump, willing to take offers
          your my boy blue!

Comment

Working...
          X