more liminix!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now this is going to get good!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

So much for his computer being down!

You worthless piece of crap! I'm so pissed right now I could spit nails.

I'm still looking for the pictures too.

Comment

He's ALIIIIIIIVE!
        Dave

Comment

I replied to that thread, made a thread in the for sale and feedback section.

I hope he will get the message that its not tolerated to mislead people and scam money out of people!

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I have found the pictures! Since I'm not a dirt bag, I will not post the pictures of his wife and kid, but here is the picture of the scammer himself, and infamous can confirm it:
            Attached Files

Comment

here he is pedaling some crap on mye28.com

I posted a beware of user thread.

Last edited by Moberg12; 01-10-2008, 11:09 PM.

Comment

:ohsnap:

So whats he saying two thumbs up too ?
                scBeamer803 " Hey I ripped everyone off of their money's and you can't get me now biatches "

:hitler:

:drink:
                Last edited by atomic; 03-13-2008, 09:58 PM.

Comment

speaking of infamous....WHERE ARE YOU?? posting tracking numbers my ass
                  e30s r kool

Comment

link removed because of misuse
                    Last edited by atomic; 01-11-2008, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Anybody know any local cops in his area. Mail Fraud is a federal offense, but I don't suppose a Fed would get involved. Given the absolute clear cut nature of the offense, I would suppose a local cop would love an easy felony.
                      It's funny his absolute 100% bullshit responses that he doesn't have a computer. I will get my $80 back, we should probably tally up a running total of defrauded money.
                      If you're lurking, do the right thing and give the hard working people our money back and make this all go away.

Comment

vivalegreg - $100

oh and i posted on eurocarolinas forum and gave my rant there
                        e30s r kool

Comment

is that his car he drives now cause i see a tag and a tag number...we should now be able to find his address.
                          e30s r kool

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

^ = 143smu ??

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                            e30s r kool

Comment

1762969 south carolina temp tag for this one

e30s r kool

Comment

You guys are doing a great job! We now have a first name, city and zip code, cell phone # and provider and mug shot (yuck). Now what we really need is a last name and/or physical address, then he's meat. Also great work finding him on other boards and posting BEWARE! notices. Always link this thread; this is enough to scare any potential purchaser away. I've notified admins on boards I troll to request log evidence of him lurking. Petitioning for banishment is next. While each of us is bilked peanuts, the hope is that the shear weight of complaints to PayPal will be enough for them to free up a lawyer to pursue the mail fraud charge. Once they reimburse us, they are the defrauded party and for a big enough sum to make the civil, if not the criminal, charges worth while.

Oh Chris, we're coming, yes, we're coming!
                                Let's go exploring!

Comment

Working...
                                X