more liminix!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am impressed by everyone's patience.
    Last edited by Massive Lee; 01-14-2008, 09:05 PM.
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by 83533i View Post
      I also have a 82 3 series, And yes this is not the way I like to enter new groups. It has mde me sick to my stomach the more i read today. He is sitting there reading all of this, he has to be getting off some how. Since his whole family has died in the last 3 months. LOL But I am not :firehop:!!
      I to am sorry you join this board under these circumstances. I joined in early Dec. but made my first post on this board in this thread. Chris only took me for $25 which I know is not a lot of money what got me pissed off was that he had scammed people on 5 different boards. I am originally from Columbia, and want to state that Chris' action do not reflect Columbia at all it is a wonderful city, with a very good police and sheriff's departments that I will be calling in the morning. Your story for me is the last straw, I really hope he gets what coming to him.

Greg

Comment

Please call the Police in the morning and post results and # so we can all do the same.

Comment

I posted the #s probably back on page 10 or 11. Can you post a link to the thread on mye28. This should be really easy if I can get a detective in the fraud dept., and email him all the links he needs to investigate.

Thanks,
          Greg

Comment

#'s on page 12

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
              I am impressed by everyone's patience.
              Unfortunatley there's 2786.85 miles between me and him right now. Otherwise I wouldn't appear so patient.

Comment

Originally posted by makaio View Post
                Unfortunatley there's 2786.85 miles between me and him right now. Otherwise I wouldn't appear so patient.
                Sounds like you mapquested it.

Comment

It's not the time to do anything stupid (like sodomizing him as they do in Texas, or break his windshield with the baseball bat used for sodomizing him - both being perhaps very satisfactory actions but sooo illegal - don't do it). The net is closing down on him. Cops will look at the case after taking all information. The guy's only choice is to refund everyone within a days. Then, it'll be over. Do you read Chris???
                  Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                    Do you read Chris???

I don't think so --- I believe his internet is down at the moment....

:D

Comment

i'm down for a gathering in the 29210 area

Comment

someone pick up where gokart just left off, ive had two beers tonite and i thought i was cocked when i read what he said

Comment

Went to 3 other sites to find out he has been scaming people everywhere. He say's he owns the duplex where his family lives. His mother in law was liveing next door, He offered it for rent to a guy on another board. And a total shocker, Turns out he is not a BMW Tech as he portrayed himself to be. I have posted in these sites our collective loss to date. I am shocked to find other victims, It is sad that people can not just do the right thing anymore.

Comment

Someone be sure to notify vivalegreg about this post. Sounds like he needs to get a PayPal phone number and manager's name from 83533i. There's an angle for the after 45 days problem. I too am sorry to have you join us under such circumstances. With perseverance, we'll stop Chris from doing this to any one else, whether or not we see any money. Forward any bilked parties here and encourage them file with PayPal or thier credit card co. and to add their loss to the tally sheet.

If you're not following along at home, the perp is:
                            Chris Sarant
                            25 years old Caucasian male
                            DOB 11/18/1982
                            1127 Sunnyside Dr
                            Columbia, SC 29204
                            (803) 238-7270
                            Cell Phone Provider: Suncom Wireless Operating Company, Columbia, SC

Richland County Sheriffs Department
                            803-576-3000

Columbia SC Police Dept.
                            http://www.columbiapd.com/commandstaff.htm

Well I do not know where to start, I am not going to bad mouth anybody but the person who started all this scbeamer803. :(I am a member of mye28.com, someone saw my post in sales section and directed me to this site today, I have been reading for hours on 5 different sites now!!!!!!! Looks like I am the BIGGEST Loser of all. On Nov 22nd I sent him payment of $550.00 for a set of basket weave rims and tires.:(:( Please add me to any action on this guy. I was on the phone with Paypal hence mine was over 45 days ( Oh Yes I have been sent every excuse in the book from Chris about shipping) But they have a file on this because of you guys, They can not come out and say this because of privacy laws. :pTHAnKS SO MUCH.:p So anyone that thinks they can not file a claim they can !!!!!!!!! Call Paypal DO NOT EMAIL, contact Jeffery #7701, but on your pc at home you log on it will say closed but they are DEFFERED in an investigation. I was able to finally get mine going, I have been trying for a week but no help until todaY when i called AND asked to SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR. He was very helpful, they hate people scamming others and using them to do it. If my math is correct we are over $900.00 he owes us. I do believe he is using friends to get points across. This MAKES ME SICK:crazy:. He is a thief and that is it!!!! You can be concidered an acomplice, Hence this is a Federal matter of MAIL FRAUD over state lines. Does anyone in the local area to him Know a good lawyer, He is going to need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy: Now to all those who are making fun at losing a few bucks can shut up. It is GRAND THEIFT. This is no joking matter and I am amazed that a few of you not envolved use this as a time to pick COCK FIGHTS:hitler:. You are not helping this situation and have anything to lose. We have already lost alot of time and alot of MONEY$$$$$$$$. It took me forever to read this thread because of this. And the only person I am willing to stick up for is MYSELF!!!! So anyone wanting to fight can meet at Chris's house. There you can pick up our money then call each other whatever you want!!!!!!!! All the rest of us Have to get together, Paypal told me to do as much as we can. IE call your local police first, then in his town and the Feds. We need all info to make a case stick!!!!!! Thanks for reading all this I do have more to say, but I am tired because i have benn at this all day now. And yes HE is VERY lucky he is on the east coast, otherwise my wife would kick his BUTT :blowup:He is not enough of a man to get my hands dirty!!!!
                            Let's go exploring!

Comment

thanks bcmike i just got online a few minutes ago to follow up, and thank you 83533i for your infoirmation and time invested. also welcome to the site. hopefully now on when people try to sell something on r3v they do it with honesty and integrity and follow through with their sales. you right it does suck to join under these circumstances but there are a lot of good people on this site trying to help each other and make laughs, and a lot of good info too. hopefully you will hang around :)

So anyone that thinks they can not file a claim they can !!!!!!!!! Call Paypal DO NOT EMAIL, contact Jeffery #7701, but on your pc at home you log on it will say closed but they are DEFFERED in an investigation. I was able to finally get mine going, I have been trying for a week but no help until todaY when i called AND asked to SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR. He was very helpful, they hate people scamming others and using them to do it.

so i need to speak with Jeffery # 7701

do you have the phone number off the top of your head that i can call that easily takes me to talk to the supervisors? you know those automated services were created to speed things up over the phone but they are all so damn confusing and slow.

let me know when the police was called so if needed i can call them and put my complaint in too. i think i can finally feel good about using this cause the time has come!!!!!

you can run but you cannot hide!!!!!!! we will have justice!!
                              e30s r kool

Comment

Team Effort Time!

By my count, the recognized defrauded parties are:
                                1) Greg Martien (vivalegreg) $100 smoked tails/smoked full set Lamin-X/smoked kidney grill(R3v)
                                2) Greg Moberg (Moberg12) $25 yellow Lamin-X, paypal claim filed (BF.c)
                                3) (MikeB) $25, paypal dispute filed (R3v)
                                4) Michael Cox (BCMike) $25 Lamin-X set, paypal claim filed (BF.c)
                                5) Matt Chamblin (makaio) $25 yellow Lamin-X, pay pal caim filed (BF.c)
                                6) Chris Heckman (bigmacneb) $80 Smoked Lamin-X and Euro Grille, Filed (M42)
                                7) MR 325 - $20 - Dispute filed with PayPal (r3v)
                                8. Schneller 3er - $25 dispute filed with PayPal (BF)
                                9) ZM Blue Devil - $50 dispute filed with Paypal (BF)
                                10) Gooch - $35 - Dispute filed and escalated with Paypal (BF)
                                11) Evan Morel (Majikal, r3v) $25?
                                12) 83533i (mye28) $550 - Complaint filed with PayPal

Total: $985 and counting…

As Greg said
                                "let me know when the police was called so if needed i can call them and put my complaint in too. i think i can finally feel good about using this cause the time has come!!!!!

you can run but you cannot hide!!!!!!! we will have justice!!"

I to think the time has come. We need to decide on a date and which of the officers listed on the Columbia PD web link to contact. The investigators appear to be listed for specific regions. We'll need someone familiar with Columbia neighborhoods to tell us which is appropriate for 1127 Sunnyside Dr. Columbia, SC 29204. If it's in the county then the Sheriff's office is the right route.

I propose next Mon as the call in and lodge a grievance date. If we flood the office all at the same time early in the week, we have the best chance to get the ball rolling.

-Mike
                                Let's go exploring!

Comment

Working...
                                X