FS: Euro Smileys, Bavaria Radio, Euro Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Euro Smileys, Bavaria Radio, Euro Grill

Euro Plate Filler's: I have 1 of these, in great condition they also have the center U shaped support/screw brackets just not pictured. $25 plus $10 shipping each

Bavairia cassette Radio, I am not sure if it functions properly but looks to be in top condition. $20 plus $10 shipping with insurance

**SOLD**Bosch Euro Smileys with all connectors, in good condition with mild pitting

**SOLD** Euro Smileys, this is a mixed set, one pair is Bosch and the other pair is Hella. You can only tell if you look closely and read them but from a far there is no difference. There is mild pitting that you can see in the photos, comes with all connectors.

**SOLD** Bosch Euro Ellipsoid's in great condition for there age, extreamly mild pitting, all connectors.

*SOLD* Euro Grill Set, there are two cracks one on each kidney chrome but that is no problem if you have good ones just swap it out. The side grills seem to be a little sun faded and looks to have some red spray paint over spray, not a large amount but when I was looking it over for cracks i noticed it.

I ship all my items via USPS Priority Mail, so arrival times are anyones guess, I can only tell you what they tell me.
    Last edited by ///Mayhew; 01-06-2008, 12:52 AM.
    1989 325i MT2/4dr

My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather i will skid in broadside,thoroughly used up,totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW..What a ride!

whats the diifference between bocsh and hella!
    Last edited by husyrs; 12-13-2007, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by husyrs View Post
      whats the diifference between bocsh and hella!
      The company who makes them there is no real difference.
      1989 325i MT2/4dr

My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather i will skid in broadside,thoroughly used up,totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW..What a ride!

Comment

Great deal on those euro grills! Someone snatch those up! :)
        - Sean Hayes

Comment

I'll take the grills. Paypal?
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by psloan View Post
            I'll take the grills. Paypal?
            PM'd you
            1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by aworthybrother View Post
                PM sent
                Replied
                1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

bump for another set of lights
                  1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

Hmm, let me see what I can do about those Smileys.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

bump
                        1989 325i MT2/4dr

Comment

thanks...matt i got mine in the mail i will go and pick it up tommorwo.. thanks again..
                          and bump for a good seller. soory if i was anoying lolz.

Comment

bump for a perfect seller , i got my parts today they look like they are brand new , thanks again matt and merry christmas , one of the best sellers ever.

Comment

grills sold?

Comment

Working...
                              X