FS: Kirk rollbar w/removeable center section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Kirk rollbar w/removeable center section

Had it in my 318 for a bit, has been leaning against the back of my house for a bit. Slight surface rust where there was no paint (where the sleeves connect the main hoop to the downpipes), but structurally it's fine. Real nice snug fit to my roof when installed. Have backing plates.

Will not ship, located in Arlington, VA. $250.

You have a PM!!

Comment

if it diesn't sell and you will concider shipping it freight truck very interested.
      greg
      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Damn, if you were local I'd be all over that!

Comment

please look for me on AIM at m0ssman1L

I have a friend driving up from atlanta to boston in the next week or so who I could ask to grab it from me but I have a couple of questions for you first.

I could pay you first via paypal if we make a deal and my buddy says okay and he'd come get it in around a week.

my AIM is m0ssman1L

Thanks
          -Sam

Comment

Like others said if you decide to ship i will buy it!
            -Brandon
            sigpic

Comment

PLEASE SHIP SHIP SHIP!!!!

I will stand in line for this one if shipping is a option!

Comment

Got plenty of local buyers lined up.

If they all back out, I'd probably rather cut it up with a steak knife and throw it out than ship it. :-P Thanks for the interest!

Comment

a steak knife??

Comment

just charge a butt load for handling
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

just band the rear bars to the main hoop and ship it that way. we used to get cages like that all the time for the 944 spec racers, with out shipping damage. just make the buyer aware of the possable damages and if they don't insure it, tough shit if it gets damaged.
                      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Comment

Sorry guys, it pays to goof off at work. I will be picking it up next week!!!:grin:

Comment

if something like that could get damaged in shipping i wouldn't want it in my car trying to protect me!

Comment

Originally posted by rkettner View Post
                            if something like that could get damaged in shipping i wouldn't want it in my car trying to protect me!
                            That's funny!
                            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Working...
                            X