Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: OT: Ibanez guitar

A bit of an off-topic sale, but here goes:

I'm selling my Ibanez RG320FM. It's a great guitar, plays beautifully and sounds fantastic, but I have 5 others and just don't play it that much anymore.

It's a standard RG with Ibanez V series pickups, in a nice translucent amber color over flamed maple top. Wizard 2 neck, standard Ibanez lo-pro edge bridge, etc. I picked it up from Sam Ash in 2005, it had a chip in the finish on the back about a nickel in size (will get pics shortly) but the wood itself is not dented. A small bit of lacquer would make it look almost perfect. Otherwise the guitar is pristine, no scratches/dings etc. Maintained by me, with proper setup and tension for 10 gauge strings.

Asking $350 OBO.

Here's two pics, I can get more detailed if anyone is interested. The finish shifts between a fine amber and a deeper glow in different lighting.

Jay

Dang though was an acoustic from the title. Beautiful guitar though.

Comment

thanks man! bumpage
      Jay

Comment

bumpasaurus
        Jay

Comment

bump for a nice guitar.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

What others do you have? Lets see some pics of the collection :)

By the way how are the frets on the 320? The last lower end wizard II I played they were slightly to long..and would murder your hand.

635csi Euro/Alpina B7S

Comment

its asking for an emg 81, best guitar ive ever owned, ibanez rg3ex1 with a single active emg 81 in the bridge. SUSTAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eyagel View Post
                its asking for an emg 81, best guitar ive ever owned, ibanez rg3ex1 with a single active emg 81 in the bridge. SUSTAIN!!!!!!!!!!
                My RG2EX1 sucked, looked cool though :)

635csi Euro/Alpina B7S

Comment

Working...
                X