Feeler....e30 armrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler....e30 armrest

just want to see if its worth selling, ive redone the rest in carbon fiber vynel, looks sharp, works well, and i promise if its sold, ill clean the coffee stains in the holder. PM me if interested with offers.
    thanks

$75 shipped!

Comment

$75.50 shipped ;)
      I really don't want it, just making a point that you should post a price. Search on what others sold theirs for (like me) and go from there.
      Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
      88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
      98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
      89 Porsche 944 - dd
      95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
      90 325is - track rat

Comment

Armrest

Originally posted by Schneller 3er View Post
        $75.50 shipped ;)
        I really don't want it, just making a point that you should post a price. Search on what others sold theirs for (like me) and go from there.

+1
        I feel that if you do not have a set price, just put it on Ebay with a $1,000,000 dollar reserve and take from there.

Just my opinion

Comment

alright then i no what you guys mean, i need at least $150 for me to even consider taking it out.

Comment

it sold for 100.00 brand new
            sigpic
            mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Originally posted by windsor318is View Post
              alright then i no what you guys mean, i need at least $150 for me to even consider taking it out.
              Maybe if it didnt have the carbon stuff I'd give you $150 - I'll give you $100 shipped to 93030.

Looking for my next E30. Have one? Call or text me (805) 340-3284 or email me at: dclrod@gmail.com

Comment

It may have sold for $100 new, but it is rare enough that it is worth more now than it was then. Plus, it is the only real option for a well-fitted armrest in an e30 to my knowledge.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

thankyou, theres one for 275 right now, and this ones custom, the factory top is crap foam, and wears out, this wont.

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

I still want to see high red pics of your interior...
                        :hitler:

Originally posted by windsor318is View Post
                        bump

Comment

Originally posted by VROOMCP View Post
                          Maybe if it didnt have the carbon stuff I'd give you $150 - I'll give you $100 shipped to 93030.
                          you still interested? whats your address, payment to 1legend@sympatico.ca

did you search for my interior pics, dont know if theres any high res ones, but ill have some new ones coming soon!

Comment

last chance fleabay it is!

Comment

Working...
                            X