FS: Turner J Stock Shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Turner J Stock Shocks

Selling off because I thought I was going to install these but decided to go another route.
    I bought these used from a member on s14.net and they look to be in very good condition.
    asking $310 shipped

Are they revalved Bilsteins?
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
      Are they revalved Bilsteins?
      Im not 100% sure, I will contact the seller I bought it from and let you know as soon as I get the word

Comment

Yes Ken, they're revalved Bilstein Sports. Ara, find out if the rears are the Evo inverted Bilsteins as well.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

what does it mean revalved (sorry for my newbness) is it kinda rebuilt shocks...?

Comment

The rears are non inverted.

Comment

Originally posted by metal_til_deth View Post
              what does it mean revalved (sorry for my newbness) is it kinda rebuilt shocks...?
              Bilstein calibrates the valving inside the shocks to change the characteristics of the shocks for use with different spring rates. These are designed to be used with stiffer springs, I believe Turner specs them in the 4-800lb range.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

that is true, these are not the newer evo inverted type.

in a box and ready to be shipped out as soon as i get the paypal...anyone ?

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

PM replied

Comment

Sent second PM.

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
                        X