FS: anything and everything, cheap!, Ellip,central lock, Interior, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: anything and everything, cheap!, Ellip,central lock, Interior, etc

Holy hell nice buyer. You guys need to get a itrader system. ethree=most stand up buyer ive ever met.

So heres the picture dump:
    Offer whatever on whatever you see
    Will combine shipping for multiple items!

Looking to get 32+ship for the passenger US ellip

Used for ~2K Eta SP wires, 1 broken :40+ ship

Set of early model taillights, dual reverse light converted little cracking on one of them: 25+ ship

Randomness and ABS computer dude: 2 window switches sold(still have more), ABS computer and AC switch sale pending

eta ecu 27+ ship and randomness

F&R Tan Interior and mats, the pass rear door panel is rattlecanned black offer

Sealed Beams Sold!! and turn signals offer

Lug wrenches, pedal covers Sold, I (3Bar) FPR offer

Eta starter, working when removed (this is broke30's not mine) 40+ ship

F belts + Rear belts/buckles offer

CC panel and coil offer

Steering wheel, underpanel, speakers, front light cover thingys, E intake boot SOLD, interior light offer

early model plastic valence 25 +ship, grill and other poop offer

early model rear deck, dirty and rattlecanned black, 3rd brake light offer

Wiper arms, speakers offer

Efan, condenser offer

E Engine, Lotta miles, ran damn well though. obviously missing a few things cause theyre on the floor next to the car offer

Hmm What happened here?!?!, See anything you need?

Good, cept for the crack shown, dash. offer?

So yeah. Clean my garage out! :help :buttrock

Lotta stuff moving QUICK!
    Last edited by 328ijunkie; 02-20-2008, 10:02 PM.

Check Us out on Facebook
    Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
    Full Product Line Tuning
    OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

what do you want for the steering wheel, i dont even know where to start with an offer
    1991 318is ---230K - DD
    1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
    so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

25 shipped w/horn :D

Check Us out on Facebook
      Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
      Full Product Line Tuning
      OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

I'll give you $20 shipped for the sealed beams. Paypal?

Comment

davemarkjr@bellsouth.net , Thanks

Check Us out on Facebook
          Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

pmed !

Comment

pmd.!!
              Originally posted by e30e
              lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Paypal does not want me to log in today. I'll try again when I get home this afternoon.

Also, what color are the rearview mirrors next to the steering wheel and e intake boot? and how much do you want for the the e intake boot?

Comment

pm sent.
                  Slicktop City!

Comment

I would like the blaster coil if possible!

Comment

Replied to all PMs, Mirrors arent for sale anymore (broke30 doesnt want to sell them just yet and theyre his)
                      and Ethree throw in another 5 bucks on that 20 and the boots yours! -Dave
                      Oh and i updated the FS list

Check Us out on Facebook
                      Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

I want the window defroster button and the non SRS check panel. Pm me paypal info and prices

635csi Euro/Alpina B7S

Comment

Um let me check on those two parts. Blaster coil SOLD!

Check Us out on Facebook
                          Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

More Pics for those who asked, shipping alotta stuff tomorrow after class!

Steering wheel doesnt look As bad as the flash makes it but there is wear on the top.

Check Us out on Facebook
                            Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

i'd take that motor off your hands if shipping wouldnt be so damn much...
                              Originally posted by Beastolizer
                              what is the difference between the 12 LED and 6 LED and 24 LED?
                              Originally posted by norcalE30
                              you may want to sit down, this is complex...
                              one has 6 LEDs, one has 12 LEDs, and one has 24 LEDs

Comment

Working...
                              X