FS - Mtech Red Color Edition Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS - Mtech Red Color Edition Interior

FS - Complete set of front seat covers and a full rear seat (M3) in Mtechnic Color Edition Red. $975 for the works with your rear seat in trade. $1175 without your rear seat. Door panels and shift/ebrake boots available too.

Sorry for the spots on the pictures - I need to clean my camera.

I also have these with blue stripes or with purple stripes. If you want any more pics, just ask.

Rob
    Last edited by rscheiring; 03-02-2008, 09:24 PM.
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do- Walter Gagehot

What are the three black spot thingies on the rear seat?

Kyle
    1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
    DILLIGAF

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer8604 View Post
      What are the three black spot thingies on the rear seat?

Kyle
      The rear seat came from a touring (the Color Edition was only offered in Europe on Tourings and a few cabrios). I believe those are for pull cords to pull up the fold down seats of the touring. I left them on - thought they added some personality.

Comment

Bump.

Here are a few pics of these interiors installed (in euro tourings):

Comment

$975 Shipped, plus a free set of matching boots. Also, no replacement rear seat needed (I was able to get my hands on a donor rear seat).

Get yourself a one of a kind OEM interior imported from Germany at the price of having a shop do it in cheap vinyl....

A couple more sample pics, this set is the green (w/ horizontal stitch):

Last edited by rscheiring; 03-07-2008, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Now up on the 'bay:

Comment

Willing to trade for some normal M-cloth? I wouldnt mind getting that for my iX, do you have enough scraps of the cloth to do a set of door panels?
              Tri color fabric for sale here!
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105922

Comment

Originally posted by Erik j View Post
                Willing to trade for some normal M-cloth? I wouldnt mind getting that for my iX, do you have enough scraps of the cloth to do a set of door panels?
                Thanks Erik, but I really need the cash right now - prepping my M3 for racing this year is really adding up.

I have a set of matching mint 4 door panels too, plus enough bits of cloth to do matching shift and ebrake boots.

Comment

Bump!
                  Ends tomorrow morning!

Comment

Originally posted by rscheiring View Post
                    only if you still had that houndstooth setup

Comment

Bump. Best reasonable offer....

Comment

This is Rob's sister Tammy, Rob needs to clear this interior out no reasonable offer refused, if you have any questions please call Rob at 701-232-2648

Comment

This is now on ebay with no reserve.

Nancy, Rob's wife

Comment

What happened to Rob?
                            Byron
                            Leichtbau

Comment

Looks like the ladies took over!

Comment

Working...
                              X