Tan/Nutmeg covers for E30 sport seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tan/Nutmeg covers for E30 sport seats

Bought them off of ebay from Leatherseats.com for $629 plus $30 shipping. Wound up selling my 325ic before putting them on. Never attempted to install them. Just took them out of the box to make sure they were all there. Looking for $600 picked up in Los Angeles, or $625 shipped. PM me if you want them. Here is a pick of them installed from the Leatherseats.com auction. Obviously, you will be getting the covers only, not the entire seats.

I know they fit the cabriolets with sport seats, and I'm pretty sure they fit any other coupe with sport seats.

Bump.

Comment

Bump again.

Comment

are they leather middle and plastic bolsters?

Comment

Originally posted by colombacho View Post
          I know it's not 100% leather, but am not sure of the mix. I can check and get back to you.

EDIT: And sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I subscribed for instant e-mail notifications, but never received one.

Comment

if someone with an m3 or regular e30 wants the fronts I'd be interested in the rears, tell me a price

Comment

Originally posted by colombacho View Post
              They have leather centers with vinyl bolsters. It's really difficult to tell them apart. I could only tell by checking the backs of the covers. Really nice stuff.

Comment

No longer for sale.
                Last edited by SC ic; 06-29-2008, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X