• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entwicklung Dreißig Zen II Hood Seal Kits

Special Deal on 10 Kits

SOLD OUT...BUT

Hood and Trunk Seal Kit

$62 kits sold out but...

I have 5 hood and trunk kits that are minor blems (very very minor).

$52 shipped via USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48.

PM me first...they go quick

Entwicklung Dreißig Zen II E30 HOOD SEALS are constructed from 100% High performance EPDM rubber. The seals fit between the hood and the fender. This seal completely covers / seals the space between the hood and the fender for better aerodynamics.

PayPal: daniel_colegrove@sbcglobal.net

Group buy thread here:
    Last edited by DCColegrove; 06-18-2008, 12:26 PM. Reason: Worked a deal with supplier

So will these cut down on road noise?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
      So will these cut down on road noise?
      Hmmm... I don't know... Probably to some degree...It isn't the intended purpose.
      Last edited by DCColegrove; 04-06-2008, 02:56 PM. Reason: clarified answer

Comment

I need to get some of these...not just yet though.

Comment

So basically it is just a cheaper alternitive to the E30 M3 Evo hood seal?

Comment

Originally posted by sharky View Post
            So basically it is just a cheaper alternitive to the E30 M3 Evo hood seal?
            They are less expensive.

They're also are made from 100% EPDM subsiquently they don't dry out and rot as quickly as the Evo stuff that's out there either.

We also have bumper gap seals but they cost way more than the Evo ones (a lot better quality and fitment but not competitive price wise so we don't sell them on the site only on the cars we build)
            Last edited by DCColegrove; 04-06-2008, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
              I need to get some of these...not just yet though.
              I have a hard time keeping up with demand the price will inevitably go up.

(the company that manufactures it for us is less than enthusiastic because in their book we're small potatoes... It's a paradox... we can't get enough because we don't sell enough... But we need more because we're selling too much.)

Comment

So what is the purpose of these seals (or Evo)? Sorry for the newbie question.

Comment

Is it still a PITA to close the hood each time? I know my bro had a set of the M3 Evo seals and it took quite a bit of pressure to close the hood each time. The fitment sucked for an E30 that differed in no way from the M3 Evo.
                  - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                  E36 325i sedan
                  E30 325i sedan
                  Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
                    Is it still a PITA to close the hood each time? I know my bro had a set of the M3 Evo seals and it took quite a bit of pressure to close the hood each time. The fitment sucked for an E30 that differed in no way from the M3 Evo.
                    No, these do fit better, last longer and are more supple. (otherwise I would have continued to use the Evo stuff instead of sourcing our own)

On eBay $38 (deal) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE:IT&ih=001

On our site $46: http://www.bmwzenperformance.com/products.html

Comment

just bought a set!

Comment

You sold me, I got a set.

Comment

So the Drag Coefficient improves by like .01 with these things?
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Purchased a set :)
                            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              So the Drag Coefficient improves by like .01 with these things?
                              Also, they look better by filling the gap between the fender, especially on carbon fiber hoods that don't have perfect fitment.

I have the Evo seals on my car.

-Erik

Comment

Working...
                              X