Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT: M3 BBS 15in wheels w/ Falken tires 90% thread + H&R OE springs w/ HD mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT: M3 BBS 15in wheels w/ Falken tires 90% thread + H&R OE springs w/ HD mounts

I made a few not-so-smart purchases lately and am looking to recoup the money (aka dump it into other areas of the E30).

1) I bought a set of 4 nice M3 15in Basketweaves, with 4 hubcaps, with Falken tires at 90% thread, and only after they arrived at my doorstep did I realize that I made a rookie mistake - M3 is 5x120!! :-( I decided not to do the 5-lug swap because this is not a track car, I am re-selling these. $500!
    Now on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...242833306&rd=1

2) NIB H&R OE Sports Springs - REAR ONLY. The original owner of these bought the full set and put the fronts on the car, but it was wrecked before he put the rears on. For whatever reason, he didn't pull the fronts and was stuck with just rears. His sale was with Bilstein shocks for the rear, and I couldn't resist. Now I find out that I can't find any front springs separately, so I will be forced to buy a full set, hence I don't need the rear springs. $60.

3) NIB HD OE rear shock mounts (from Turner Motorsports). $20 shipped. SOLD

Also willing to TRADE for:
    - M-Tech 2 steering wheel
    - Front struts (or other suspension parts)
    - VDO cluster in great condition
    - Red or white drivers side fender (in NJ/PA/DE - don't want to drive far for it)
    - E-brake console w/ ashtray in good shape
    - Shadowline trim
    - Sports seats (driver's seat in particular, in great shape)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Liquidvash; 04-16-2008, 06:37 AM.
    "You make your choices and you live with them. And in the end, you are those choices."

Bump - mounts sold!
    "You make your choices and you live with them. And in the end, you are those choices."

Comment

Can you provide pics of the VDO cluster?

Comment

Originally posted by cepa318is View Post
        Can you provide pics of the VDO cluster?

Together, we can disrupt the trajectory of the literacy crisis and open the door to opportunity for every child.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

^^^
          :rofl:

Comment

Working...
          X