e30 hardtop for sale, SoCal...$950

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 hardtop for sale, SoCal...$950

So here's the deal, I found a hardtop on craigslist a month ago and put $350 down on it. Traded in my e30 so I no longer have a need for it. I will pass along the sale if I get $300 back and the guy (Jon) gets the remaining $650. This is a legit offer, I have his contact info, we both have paypal, and I have a photobucket link I can add once I find it. If nobody wants it ill pay it off, get it shipped to Portland and sell it for a little more. The headliner is tan and just about shot, and shipping isn't as bad as one might think if you know where to look (i can pass along good shipping info)Thanks guys!

Update-Did a shipping quote from LA to Wisconsin and it was between $200 and $250

*PICS*

Last edited by rockinthe80s; 05-01-2008, 08:46 AM.

oh what the hell
    R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

LOL, I was gonna buy that same hardtop. I still have his phone number saved in my phone, too. It's on a red car in his pics, right? I actually was on my way there and decided against it. The headliner is jacked and there's a hole in the vinyl exterior, but it was decent.
      oh what the hell
      Don't worry man, the one you got sounds like it's in much better shape. A new headliner is going to cost $300+ to get redone, and the one you got has a much better exterior.

Tim

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
      MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
      | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post
        oh what the hell
        ?You say this cuz the price? Or timing? Its priced so low because the headliner needs work (was $1200 but I offered $1000) and im taking $50 in hopes that it moves relatively quick. Now that the cars gone I would rather not have to deal with this.

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
          LOL, I was gonna buy that same hardtop. I still have his phone number saved in my phone, too. It's on a red car in his pics, right? I actually was on my way there and decided against it. The headliner is jacked and there's a hole in the vinyl exterior, but it was decent.

Don't worry man, the one you got sounds like it's in much better shape. A new headliner is going to cost $300+ to get redone, and the one you got has a much better exterior.

Tim
          Correct!!I was planning on doing the headliner myself, I guess pricing depends on where you go. Also, given how these tops are constrcted I don't think the hole in the vinyl would cause a leak. Its not perfect, but its a hardtop none the less. I was going to strip it and paint it....since its not mint its a good candidate for that :).

Comment

Originally posted by rockinthe80s View Post
            Correct!!I was planning on doing the headliner myself, I guess pricing depends on where you go. Also, given how these tops are constrcted I don't think the hole in the vinyl would cause a leak. Its not perfect, but its a hardtop none the less. I was going to strip it and paint it....since its not mint its a good candidate for that :).
            100% true, it's a perfect candidate for that and I was just going to take the headliner down and run without one. :)

His comment was because he just bought one listed on R3V a day or two ago and now yours came up cheaper. They're both priced about right, IMO.

Tim

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
            MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
            | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post
              oh what the hell
              You just got one :)

Tim, I see you have an addition in the Exx family.

So tempted for a hard top since I know Jon

Comment

Thanks Tim!And yeah, I saw that there was one just for sale (for 2 minutes). I figured it probably stirred up a lot of interest and I could piggy back off of the attention it drew.And to everyone interested...it is not in mintcondition, hence the low price, I may be willing to go down a little more but it depends.

Comment

bump...any potential interest?

Comment

bump for pics :D

Comment

bump...so any input? lotta views but no responses, just curious.

Comment

Well, you did not reply to my email.

Comment

I was thinking about making the drive for that as well when I saw it on CL.

Comment

Bump cuz I can ;)

$900? Anybody?

Comment

Working...
                            X