Splitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Splitters

Starting to make some splitters for the is lip. Making them in 1 inch and 1.5. I'm asking $90 shipped each. These I'm making to order so gimme a week to get it made and in the mail. Their thick so hopefully will add some piece of mind so you won't break the is lip or at least limit it. Here's what the 1.5 looks like. The 1 inch is the same in every way except is only out 1 inch.

More Pics here:
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Last edited by 318isbmw; 06-10-2008, 08:47 PM.

do these come with hardware?

oh and uh: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=89114
    maybe a price drop would be in order?
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

your 1.5", what does it look like once mounted from the underside? aka how far back is it?
      sigpic

Comment

Ryan G is pissed, J/K.
        sigpic

Comment

just got one from ryan g, who ever sells it for the least, sells it first of course.

7speedshop.com

Comment

do these come with hardware?
            oh and uh: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=89114
            maybe a price drop would be in order?
            Not right now, simply because these are thicker material(3/16 thick), fit all the way around rather than just in the middle, and cover the entire underside. Aswell, its not a one size fits all, these are specific so that they fit well. Yes, they come with 11 self drilling screws w/ hex washer heads. Figure easier to work with a 1/4 inch socket for going through the material.
            your 1.5", what does it look like once mounted from the underside? aka how far back is it?
            Covers the entire underside, all of the way around. I posted more pictures of the underside in my photobucket for you. Went and took closeup pics from all of the sides.

Ryan G is pissed, J/K.
            Yeah, sat and debated selling these just out of respect for ryan for about the last month...
            Last edited by 318isbmw; 06-09-2008, 09:00 PM. Reason: Curt's question added pics

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Groupie View Post
              your 1.5" splitter, what does it look like once mounted onn, from the underside? meaning., how far back is it?
              I was thinking the same thing^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^and if is very short can you make them with at least 3 to 4 inches back that way it actually helps deflect small debris?...
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by lov-e30 View Post
                I was thinking the same thing^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^and if is very short can you make them with at least 3 to 4 inches back that way it actually helps deflect small debris?...
                I updated with pics of the underside. Yes I can do that, nice idea...

Comment

Originally posted by 318isbmw View Post
                  I updated with pics of the underside. Yes I can do that, nice idea...
                  Ok my good man, if you can get me one of those, I'll pick one up in a heart beat.

Same price right?

Comment

Originally posted by lov-e30 View Post
                    Ok my good man, if you can get me one of those, I'll pick one up in a heart beat.

Same price right?
                    Yeah, just not sure how far back because there's the shield underneath there... can only go so far.
                    If work gets slow during this week I'll hop under the car and see how far I can take it back, otherwise it'll be the weekend before I can get one looked at and possibly cut out.
                    Last edited by 318isbmw; 06-09-2008, 10:05 PM. Reason: More details

Comment

Originally posted by 318isbmw View Post
                      Yeah, just not sure how far back because there's the shield underneath there... can only go so far.
                      If work gets slow during this week I'll hop under the car and see how far I can take it back, otherwise it'll be the weekend before I can get one looked at and possibly cut out.
                      PM me, when you get one!

Comment

I saw these at the PNW Picnic this weekend, they are SUPER thick and good quality.

Comment

can u make for a non-is lip?

89 Alpine White e30 325i

Comment

I saw these at the PNW Picnic this weekend, they are SUPER thick and good quality.
                            Thanks Josh
                            can u make for a non-is lip?
                            Not right now, don't have anyone w/ a non is lip around here to mock it off of.

Comment

I thought Ryan's were 3/16"...? I may be in for one of these when you get the deeper design done, I'll see where my finances are at. I'd happily take on that went all the way back and I could cut it out myself if it hit, if that's something you want to do.
                              '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                              '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Working...
                              X