• Show
Clear All

35w HID kits on sale at DDM

just wanted to send u guys a heads up

seems like a killer deal

damn that is a killer price indeed.

Comment

ddm is legit right?

i've googled and found quite a few posts on them... didnt get a confirmation e-mail yet though?

Comment

They are legit, they do a lot of stuff through bimmerforums. I actually ordered 2 sets of HIDs earlier this week. If you call them and ask for their wholesale membership, you get an additional $15 off per pair. And they apply the cost of the membership to your first purchase to it's basically free. I got 1 set of 6000Ks and 1 set of 3000Ks for $184 shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
          They are legit, they do a lot of stuff through bimmerforums. I actually ordered 2 sets of HIDs earlier this week. If you call them and ask for their wholesale membership, you get an additional $15 off per pair. And they apply the cost of the membership to your first purchase to it's basically free. I got 1 set of 6000Ks and 1 set of 3000Ks for $184 shipped.
          so for $55 is that one side only? or was that a kit for both sides? i'm confused.. lol...

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz_bmr View Post
            so for $55 is that one side only? or was that a kit for both sides? i'm confused.. lol...
            Oh sorry, I didn't notice the $55 set. I bought the DDM ones that are advertised for $95. I have the Apexcone brand HIDs on my other car, and they are very good so far. And I payed WAAYYY more than $55. That is a screaming good deal

Comment

Oh sorry, I didn't notice the $55 set. I bought the DDM ones that are advertised for $95. I have the Apexcone brand HIDs on my other car, and they are very good so far. And I payed WAAYYY more than $55. That is a screaming good deal
              whew.. i thought i ordered one side only...

i should order a set for the hi's and fogs to...

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz_bmr View Post
                whew.. i thought i ordered one side only...

i should order a set for the hi's and fogs to...
                You really don't need them for highs at all, it's pretty pointless. But for fogs, they are very cool. i went with the 3000K fogs just because I like the yellow look, but I think it added $5 to the price

Comment

You really don't need them for highs at all, it's pretty pointless. But for fogs, they are very cool. i went with the 3000K fogs just because I like the yellow look, but I think it added $5 to the price
                  yeah i was just joking about the hi's and fogs... i have the yellow piaa fog bulbs (look like the is300 fogs), they look awesome.. damn i paid 80 buks for those bulbs back in the day...

Comment

awesome, just ordered a set. good looking out

Comment

I'm in for a set as well. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

How do I know what bulbs I need?
                        ~Fernando

Comment

Which one did you guys get?

I'm assuming the $55 kit? :up:

Comment

wow im seriously considering buying a set, or two if i want HID fogs when I convert to plastics here in a month or two.

Comment

Do it justin, shiet I'm just going to go ahead and order me a set for low and fog. LOL!

What size are the fogs and low? Too lazy to go out side right now. I got the plastic bumper upgrade and us ellip.

Comment

Working...
                              X