Used Original BMW Convertible Floor Mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used Original BMW Convertible Floor Mats

SOLD These are black convertible specific floor mats for the e30. They are in decent shape. Some of the edges have faded to orange and the thin foam backing has peeled off the back in places. $30 + actual shipping!

Last edited by bmwguru007; 06-26-2008, 10:39 AM. Reason: sold

I may be interested. Waiting for pics...
    sigpic
    1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
    Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
    Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

If you have any other Cabrio parts to sell, please check out my thread in the "Parts Wanted" section.

Comment

i might be interested as well. Awaiting pics.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

pics are up.

Comment

I will take them if the other guy doesnt want them. whats the shipping charge?
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Sold!!!

Comment

Damn I need some mats. Why dont the new mats being sold now have the tie downs like the one in this thread?
                Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ///M42 sport View Post
                  Damn I need some mats. Why dont the new mats being sold now have the tie downs like the one in this thread?
                  The set I just bought from Tischer looks exactly the same as these (only silver) and came with the hold downs that screw into the carpet.

Comment

Working...
                  X