FS: Hartge H26 sideskirts and rear spoiler/wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Hartge H26 sideskirts and rear spoiler/wing

After trying to sell the entire kit for 2years, I've finally decided I'll part it out.

Right now, I'm doing:

Sideskirts- $450 shipped

There are a few nicks and scrapes, as you can see in the pics, and a little bow in the right skirt from storage. There are also more screw holes around some of the originals, not really sure why. All very easy fixes.

Rear wing/spoiler: $350 shipped

The small scratch in the last picture is right in the center of the top. Again, a very simple fix when it comes time to prep for paint.

Edit: Also, all four studs are missing, and two of them have broken off in the wing. The threaded inserts are still intact however, and the it is one on the front corner, and the opposite side on the back corner.

Remember, these are AUTHENTIC Hartge parts and are increasingly rare.

Edit to the Edit: More pics of the entire kit for those interested Clicky clicky
    Last edited by 318i1985; 09-13-2008, 01:08 PM.
    Check my Car Domain site

How does that spoiler mount? I see it laying flat on the floor and all the Hartge ones I've seen came with studs like the E30 M3 one?

Comment

What you looking to get for the entire kit?

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
        How does that spoiler mount? I see it laying flat on the floor and all the Hartge ones I've seen came with studs like the E30 M3 one?
        It has four holes in the bottom. I guess the studs are missing. I got no sort of hardware when I got the kit.

Originally posted by killacams
        What you looking to get for the entire kit?
        $1200+ shipping
        Check my Car Domain site

Comment

Hmmm...but are the holes at least threaded?? If so are the threads any good?

Comment

HOLD ON.

I got exact same side skirts, but they say AC Schnitzer on the back side in the little squares where yours say "Rechts" and mounting points are identical. I am confused, are they really the same just tagged differently, or what. I'll take pics tonight.

Comment

Hmmm...but are the holes at least threaded?? If so are the threads any good?
              The holes are threaded, but they are very corroded. And two of the holes (one on each side) have studs broken off in them. It looks like it was siliconed onto the car right there after they broke.
              Check my Car Domain site

Comment

Originally posted by 318i1985 View Post
                The holes are threaded, but they are very corroded. And two of the holes (one on each side) have studs broken off in them. It looks like it was siliconed onto the car right there after they broke.
                Oh ok nevermind.

Comment

Oh ok nevermind.
                  It wouldn't be hard to pull out the old studs, tap the holes, and put new studs in.
                  Check my Car Domain site

Comment

What bumpers are the front and rear valances for?

Comment

Originally posted by netcsk View Post
                      What bumpers are the front and rear valances for?
                      The early model chrome Euros
                      Check my Car Domain site

Comment

It wouldn't be hard to pull out the old studs, tap the holes, and put new studs in.
                        Great, why don't you do it then if it's that easy. That way you can offer a worthy product of your asking price. And I'll be interested in buying then. Make sure when you remove the seized/broken studs to not break the bond that holds the insert itself to the spoiler. Good luck.

Comment

The early model chrome Euros
                          How much will you want for them? Any idea yet?

Comment

Still available.
                            Check my Car Domain site

Comment

how much for the just the rear valence? do you have any better pictures of it?

Comment

Working...
                              X