10 sets of Euro Smileys, Italian mtech II wing, smoked euro smileys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 sets of Euro Smileys, Italian mtech II wing, smoked euro smileys

No one has really expressed interest in making the GB happen so I'll offer the lights up at $225 shipped per set with euro grills.

10 sets of Smileys.

Next is a super rare Mtech II wing. This is the first one I've had in the 3+ years that I've been doing this. What makes it rare is the 3rd brake light in it. Its a requirement in Italy. Paint has typical oxidation and will need to be repainted. Price is firm at $350 shipped

Smoked Smileys are Hella originals. They show some pitting on the lenses as seen in the pics. Price is $325 shipped with euro grills. They will come with pigtails.

Last edited by marakka; 08-08-2008, 01:37 PM.

I wouldn't mind some pictures if you have a set with no rust (or very little rust.) I'm looking at a set clear smilies, preferably a Bosch.

Let me know.
    - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
    E36 325i sedan
    E30 325i sedan
    Volvo 945T

Comment

any pics of the wing?

Comment

Pics are up.

Comment

pm sent.

Comment

Marakka, can you PM me pics if you have a set of clear smilies that aren't rusty? I'm looking to spend $200-ish, just let me know if you have something that I may be interested in. Much appreciated.
            - Trey

E36 325i sedan
            E30 325i sedan
            Volvo 945T

Comment

If I go about pulling sets out of the pile I'd be better off doing that for each set.

How "not rusty" are you looking for? All sets I have show rust in at least one spot, whether it be adjusters, light housings, screws or what not.

Comment

Originally posted by marakka View Post
                If I go about pulling sets out of the pile I'd be better off doing that for each set.

How "not rusty" are you looking for? All sets I have show rust in at least one spot, whether it be adjusters, light housings, screws or what not.
                Primarily, I prefer the actual buckets not be rusty. If the screws or the adjusters have some cosmetic/surface rust, that isn't a big deal because I can replace those pieces rather inexpensively. If my $200-250 figure isn't what you had in mind, let me know as that's all I'd want to put into these.

Thanks again.
                - Trey

E36 325i sedan
                E30 325i sedan
                Volvo 945T

Comment

$200 is the going rate for good condition smileys shipped with euro grills, so your budget is game. It will be a long shot if you get one of these euro guys to send you a non rusty set. I've bought 4 sets each from a different seller including this one, all claim little pitting little rust, good condition etc. Fact is you will need to at least change the adjuster screws and live with the heavy autobahn induced pitting. As far as I know all smileys use plastic buckets so no rust there..

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
                    $200 is the going rate for good condition smileys shipped with euro grills, so your budget is game. It will be a long shot if you get one of these euro guys to send you a non rusty set. I've bought 4 sets each from a different seller including this one, all claim little pitting little rust, good condition etc. Fact is you will need to at least change the adjuster screws and live with the heavy autobahn induced pitting. As far as I know all smileys use plastic buckets so no rust there..
                    Ah okay, thanks for the info man.
                    - Trey

E36 325i sedan
                    E30 325i sedan
                    Volvo 945T

Comment

how hard would it be to wire that brake light in the spoiler, instead of the third brake light

Originally posted by Janderson
                      you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by theox69 View Post
                        how hard would it be to wire that brake light in the spoiler, instead of the third brake light
                        Cake
                        '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

Any good condition BOSCH non-smileys in there?
                          sigpic

Comment

Nope. No non-smileys at the moment, but I can get a set if you'd like.

Comment

Have any high beams with broken glass? I need right/left side high beam housing with broken glass but housing still intact. I want to swap some I have from a e34 but the housing is different. I have the low beams with later style basket but the projector high beams were robbed. LMK if you have any for a decent price.
                              84' 318i m30b35 swapped!

Comment

Working...
                              X