Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eaton M62 BMW M20 motor supercharger setup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eaton M62 BMW M20 motor supercharger setup!

I have decided I'm not going to put this blower back on my car after installing the ITB'S. This is a custom modified Eaton M62 blower that has had the bypass section removed and a round outlet welded on. This makes it shorter and easier to plumb in. I have all the mounts built for it to mount it right up to any m20 engine, you have to remove PS and move the alternator down to where the PS pump used to mount but that's it. I will also include a Bosch aluminum Bypass valve and different intercooler piping and hoses that should give you more then enough to mount the setup under the hood of an e30. The only thing that needs fabrication is the belt tensioner, an automatic tensioner is included that could be used, mounts just have to be welded up for it. The pulley's included should give 7-8 psi of boost :pimp: I'm asking $700 shipped for it all, so you get
    -blower
    -crank pulley
    -blower pulley
    -belt
    -tensioner(no brackets)
    -blower mounting brackets
    -custom outlet housing for blower(for a round hose connection)
    -bosch aluminum bypass valve
    -bypass valve hose
    -intercooler piping(cutting etc.. needed to fit)
    -small toyota mr2 intercooler(mounts nicely behind the kidney grill)
    -silicone elbow reducers for the intercooler

I had all these items on my 85 e30, and running for a year, but then went ITB's redesigned the brackets to make the blower stiffer and just never put it all back in.

Here are pictures of when I had it on the car, the blower sits lower and closer to the block with the new brackets

Last edited by rs4pro3; 09-04-2008, 07:25 AM.
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Sold
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Working...
    X