FS Euro Smileys, Euro Non Smileys, Euro Non Elipsoid h1 headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Euro Smileys, Euro Non Smileys, Euro Non Elipsoid h1 headlights

ALright..... with a less than descript title I think I was having problems selling things. So here we go.

Euro Smileys I have multiple sets in both Hella and Bosch. Price is $200 shipped without grills. Come with wires. All lights are USED and will show rust on them. If you expect perfect rust free lights that have no pitting look elsewhere. However if you can accept lights that are nearly 20 years old and have been used, this is for you. I think total I have about 5 or 6 sets. Not 100% sure.

Euro NON Smiley elipsoids I have 2 sets of these. No grills but do come with harnesses. Asking $200 shipped. The same as above applies.

Euro NON elipsoid lights These are h1 beams in highs and lows. The do have a city light feature as well. No harness with these or grills. Harness can be made using speaker terminals very easily. Price is $150 shipped.

Smoked Smileys I have no pictures of these because i have to build them. What I have is complete new lenses on both the high and low beams on both the passenger and drivers side. I've got these in reserve as my toys for when I come back to the states and buy an e30. I didn't plan on getting rid of them, but money talks. Adjusters and buckets will be used. But lights will be new. You won't find a better set. $425 shipped to make me come off of these.

Best to contact via PM here. I'm always wheeling and dealing. Lets get this stuff to new happy homes!

Got some PMs but nothing is sold yet. Lots of people wanting, but no one paying :D

Comment

Still got plenty left. The non elips look to be sold though.

Comment

You've got PM, and paypal sent ;)

Comment

any chance you could hand pick a set of e28 euro lights (larger lowbeam) and grills?

Comment

Bosch non smileys sold?
            sigpic

Comment

bump for mr. marakka to hopefully notice the money i sent him :p

Comment

bump. has anyone bought from marakka before? does he usually take this long to respond?

been about two weeks, just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by k_wakasugi View Post
                  bump. has anyone bought from marakka before? does he usually take this long to respond?

been about two weeks, just curious.
                  its normal, he's out their in service so he drops out every now and then.

i bought skirts from him once and it took about 2-3 weeks to arrive...who knows maybe you'll get them by end of the week.
                  IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

cool cool. yeah i figured it wasn't anything to be worried about. just wanted to check. thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I have a set of Ellipsoids for '89 & '90. No harness. Came out from my '89 when I converted to Euro Smileys.....All in a box ready for shipment. $100..... Paypal & shipping. P.M. me or email me to golfrako@sbcglobal.net. If you need pics, let me know and I will send to your privy email addy. Thanks.
                      sigpic

"....for the land of the free, and the home of the brave."

Lawrence
                      '89 ///M Technic II Coupe...Gone but not forgotten
                      '90 M3...Garage Queen
                      '91 325i Cabrio.....Son
                      '92 525i...My DD
                      '03 530i....S.O.'s DD...my headache
                      '06 530i....Gone
                      '92 Previa...My previous DD and spare
                      '03 Highlander...Daughter & grandkids hauler
                      BMW CCA San Diego Chapter

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                        its normal, he's out their in service so he drops out every now and then.

i bought skirts from him once and it took about 2-3 weeks to arrive...who knows maybe you'll get them by end of the week.
                        Sometimes it will take a while. Seems like he's a busy dude, but he's a good guy... Im still waiting on my skirts 1 month now...

Comment

Alright guys, I just spoke with marakka, and in case anyone else is wondering, he's extremely busy right now, but he hasn't forgotten about us! He asked if I could pass the word along, so I figured this would be a good way to do it. He seems to be handling some pretty big things right now, but he said he'll get back to shipping stuff out again really soon. He also said thanks for everyone's patience!

Comment

Originally posted by Das Boots View Post
                            I have a set of Ellipsoids for '89 & '90. No harness. Came out from my '89 when I converted to Euro Smileys.....All in a box ready for shipment. $100..... Paypal & shipping. P.M. me or email me to golfrako@sbcglobal.net. If you need pics, let me know and I will send to your privy email addy. Thanks.
                            Dude... thread jack? Make your own. Free bump.

stl ftw

Comment

seriously ^

Comment

Working...
                              X