'91 Brilliantrot 318iS Part-out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'91 Brilliantrot 318iS Part-out

My E30 was recently totaled due to an accident involving a raccoon and some interstate median divider poles. Don't ever swerve for an animal unless it weighs as much as your car

All the damage was limited to the drivers-side rear quarter panel, taking the rear bumper and my Racing Dynamics wing with it. Everything else is in tip top shape and rust free except for the sunroof which has some surface rust.

I'll list the main details and if anyone needs anything else just let me know, i'm trying to get rid of as much as I can before it's gone.
    1991 Brilliantrot 318iS, 5-speed
    -Tan Vinyl Sport interior, dried and cracked. The drivers seat is missing some vinyl on the side bolsters but it isn't ripped through to the foam. Passenger seat is dried and cracked. Backseat is in pristine condition.
    -m42 Engine, with 130kish miles on it. Odometer broke at 98k a year before I bought it 8 months ago and i've put about 5k on it since.
    -Konig Remembers, 16x7, black centers with polished lip
    -Entire front clip is straight and damage free except for a small dent in the middle of the hood and the usual rock chips. This includes the front valence and bumper.
    -Crack and Scratch free dashboard.
    -13-Button OBC with harness

PM me with any offers or questions on other parts, I have a whole car to get rid of here. If needed I'll post up prices when I take pictures.

EDIT -Pictures now up, if anyone wants pictures of anything else just let me know and i'll snap away.

Konig Remembers, Bridgestone Potenzas, both with around 600 miles on them. I know they're a little dirty as i havn't had the opportunity to wash the car in a little while, but they polish up to look brand new. No chips or curb rash on wheel or tire, and I avoid potholes and speed bumps like the plague.
    $800

These are to show the shadowline trim which I'm going to pull and repaint before selling. But it's damage and rust free with all clips intact, some of the paint has just flaked off or faded due to age and this horrible Florida sun.
    $150 + Shipping

iS Spoiler, will need a repaint as my Racing Dynamics spoiler did a number on it as it was being ripped off the car at high speeds. There is about a 2 inch crack through the left side as shown, but since the spoiler is made of foam rubber it shouldn't be too much of a problem to fix.
    $20 OBO

Front end, not too great of a picture as I have a prime lens (no zoom) on my camera right now and I was backed into a wall at this point. I'll back it out and snap some more pictures when I have the opportunity.
    US Grills - $15 each or $25 for both
    Front Bumper - $100 or $125 with all hardware
    Late Model Valence - $100
    US non-ellipsoid headlights (I think) make me an offer
    Kidney Grills - $20

^Very dirty

Like I said, let me know if anyone needs pictures of other things.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by ///mza; 09-24-2008, 12:44 PM.

pm'd
    sigpic

Comment

Front IS spoiler/valance?
      PM Sent

Comment

pm sent earlier

Sold.......again.

Comment

again .....SPoiler/valance?
          PM sent yesterday...

Comment

Price and pics of the konigs please.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

PM Sent on shadowline trim
                sigpic
                Too many mods, so little space...

Comment

B pilar covers shipped to 90035?
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

pictures up and most of the PM's responded too, I'll respond to the rest when i get home from work tonight. Thanks for all the interest guys, keep it coming.

Comment

what about the passenger fender or driver door? Willing to ship either? I just need the door, not the glass, panels, etc.

Sold.......again.

Comment

Would u sell the front clip under the bumper? I just need the clip that the bumper/shocks connect to.

Comment

Pm'd you but you never got back with me :(
                          sigpic

Comment

PM sent on seats and interior!

Comment

hows the steering rack and pinion? im interested in that if its in good condition and doesn't leak

Comment

Working...
                              X