• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transmissions for sale

I have four transmissions for sale

1. 96 M3 5 speed $400

2. 99 328 5 speed $400

3. 91 318is 5 speed make offer.

All prices do not include shipping. If you need pics PM me.
    Last edited by chuck90m3; 12-27-2008, 07:09 AM. Reason: price change
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith alone does not prove anything."

Friedrich Nietzsche

^
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith alone does not prove anything."

Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Replied to your post in the other guys thread.. Bump for you.

Comment

I can vouch for this seller. The trans (and a LOT of other stuff) in my car were acquired and/or installed by Chuck.

E30 24V 6MT SOLD :( - look for it in sunny Miami :)

Comment

Originally posted by m3_eater View Post
          I can vouch for this seller. The trans (and a LOT of other stuff) in my car were acquired and/or installed by Chuck.
          thanks for the good words. how is the E30? have you done anything to it?

Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by chuck90m3 View Post
            thanks for the good words. how is the E30? have you done anything to it?
            I've bought & installed since you last saw the car: Conforti CF intake w/ ITG filter. 540i MAF, Bimmerworld Samco intake boot. Chuck Stickley custom tune. Fully functional "I" cluster. Near-mint sport seats (keeping the comforts stored for now). Clear Laminex on all headlights & fogs. New fuel-sending unit (old one failed), crankshaft position sensor, new check computer module (old one had weak button), new rear check module, new AC switch and rear seatbelts. I'm sure that I'm forgetting something...

Also, Low-mileage OEM E30 M3 springs - the Intrax were just too low for my taste, I'm going to sell them. The car looks like this now:

I also bought a set of 15x7 euroweaves freshly refinished in low-gloss black powdercoat, so I can experiment with tires. Not on the car yet, and I might sell or trade them for something else because I'm not sure I want the all black look.

Ready to go on (in the garage) but not done yet: 24v skid plate, Abrahams turn signal covers/inserts, black door pulls & map pockets, a nice Alpine CD/MP3 head unit, a LOT of Dynamat (including Hoodliner) and Hoveringuy's fuel signal/OBC correction module. Oh, and THIS! :D
            (2) UUC Front slotted rotors
            (2) UUC Rear slotted rotors
            (4) Rebuilt powder coated calipers
            (4) Pair Hawk pads

Need to buy: E34 oil level sensor - getting false positive in check panel.

Oh - I also installed this:

More to come soon. Sorry to hijack your thread, but you asked! For anyone else reading this thread, I STRONGLY recommend that you buy the E46 6-speed Chuck is selling for your 24V E30. It's my single favorite mod on the car, more than the engine itself!

Comment

What do you want for the springs? I sold them to M4TT and really liked the way they looked on the car.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Ygpm.

Comment

Originally posted by m3_eater View Post
                  For anyone else reading this thread, I STRONGLY recommend that you buy the E46 6-speed Chuck is selling for your 24V E30. It's my single favorite mod on the car, more than the engine itself!
                  I'm working on it! Glad to hear you like it. Should be a nice addition to the S52.

Comment

325e 6-speed FTW!!! you can fab the install for me?

Comment

Originally posted by z50_Jumper View Post
                      325e 6-speed FTW!!! you can fab the install for me?

Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Why can't you have a good quality Getrag 260?

BMRparts wants $550 shipped for one. :(
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

^

Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

bump?

Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

new prices
                              Last edited by chuck90m3; 12-27-2008, 07:09 AM.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                              X