X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E36 Rack

SOLD!

3.2 Lock to Lock...

I bought this to go along with a motor swap I was planning, nad never got around to using it, in fact I never opened the box after I got it... LOL

So its got to go, 150 shipped, it apparently had the lines needed to go into a swapped car as well, if that matters to anyone.

Thanks
    Devon
    Last edited by devonjordan; 10-31-2008, 01:50 PM.
    Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Is this a rebuilt rack or used? mileage?
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Used, dont know the mileage... let me see if I can look through my PM's and find out...
      Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Comment

PMd
        cars beep boop

Comment

No info in my PM's I bought it back in July from MikeB. though...

Comment

Provisionally sold to me? :D
            cars beep boop

Comment

Yeah, sale pending to Kronus.... we are working out the details.

Comment

let me know if it doesn't work out.

Comment

don't let him know, let me know.
                  '74 2002 - Build blog at
                  nomads2002.blogspot.com

Comment

Damn, when I put my e36 rack for sale on the past, no one was jumping on it but everyone seems to be all over this one. I must have bad "sale's luck."

Comment

Holy SHIT...

thats a lot of interest...

Comment

To those watching, Kronus is out...

To those who are buying things from Kronus, PAY THE MAN!

Comment

I am out, I am looking for one with known/low mileage
                          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Sorry man...

Comment

Guys speak up if you want it, otherwise it will be gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X