Front Valance & Fog Lights - $95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front Valance & Fog Lights - $95

-=SOLD=-The valance is from a rust-free California car. It's not 100% perfect, but the price is right. It comes with the 2 brake cooling ducts and fog lights. The fog lights aren't great.

How about $95? Shipping is extra of course, but won't be too bad as I can fit it to an "Oversize 2" carton. I can work out something for delivery to NorCal buyers. gemancarsonly@gmail.com

Last edited by germancarsonly; 02-04-2009, 01:31 PM.

BUMP, Great Buy!

I bought one from him a couple of weeks ago, He is great to deal with! You won't go wrong!

Thanks
    Dennis

Comment

are you willing to part the fogs?
      90 E30 325i

Comment

If you part the fogs are you willing to ship just the valence?

Comment

Damnit, I totally would have bought this if you had posted it like 2 weeks ago. I ended up buying one from B&M&W though. Good price for valance + fogs

Comment

Late Model Valance for sale

First Second Third Forth Fifth no need for new listing just reply to all the inquires. Still no Reply????

Still waiting for reply

I need one will you ship to 33870? pm sent
            Last edited by dj01540i6sp; 02-03-2009, 03:58 PM. Reason: No reply

Comment

how much shipped to 32246

Comment

I will take it, I dont want the fogs so someone else can have them. Paypal ready, need shipped to Pittsburgh, 15146.
                sigpic

Comment

Wow, overnight this was a popular post. I has a bunch of PM's too, 9 or 10 of them. I guess I will start with the first one and see how it works out.

BTW - I get one of these every week and think I have another one for tomorrow or Wednesday. A few people ask me about bumpers and I have pretty much stopped buying them as the shipping is a PITA. At least the rear.

Comment

Would you be willing to ship to 43016?

Comment

I will gladly take the fogs. Pm me with price. 95020 area.

Comment

How much shipped to Canada Postal Code J5R-4B6

Comment

Sorry guys I have been gone all day. The first person to ask about the valance was "Smash9002" and it looks like he is buying it. He's local and it makes for a simple deal even though I don't mind shipping a valance.

I'll pick up another one or maybe even two tomorrow or Wednesday.

Right now there are quite a few late E30 cars coming into the self-service wrecking yards and this is a cycle that is probably peaking out now too. I'm seeing more and more E34, E36, and even E39 cars every week. We are going to see less and less of the E30 cars. Be ready for the valance that sells for $100 today to be selling for $300+ in 2 or 3 years.

Comment

i have one in a for sale thread if anyone is looking. i said 140 shipped but thats negociable. one slight bend in the driver side fog area. It has really ugly paint because it was covered up by and mtech II which was resprayed.

Comment

i will take the fogss!!!!

PM'd

Comment

Working...
                              X