Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW E30 VER. 5 Carbon Fiber cold air intakes

Additional $30 headlight duct kit.

*OK so I'm releasing the ver.5 kits now.

New features are

*new 4 ply 3" silicone couplers
    *2 new hose clamps per kit that clamp much better.

Can now do Megasquirt kits that will unclude a MAF delete pipe for an additional fee.

Total shipped for new ver.5 kit is $120 shipped*

Ver.5

NEW Ver.5 Will be $120 shipped in the U.S
    Selling Carbon Fiber cold air intake kits for 4cyl & 6cyl BMW's, specifically designed for the E30.

This kit replaces the factory airbox and bolts directly to the MAF or AFM(for AFM cars an ebay MAF adapter is needed).
    The reason it gets cooler air than stock is because it has a direct 3" path to outside air, while the stock box's snorkel was positioned off to the side behind a headlight where only a small portion of cool air makes it. This was done by BMW to keep filter's cleaner longer. With this kit you should clean the filter every time you change your oil.

Keeps intake temps 50+degrees cooler than an unshielded cone filter setup and more 15 degrees cooler than the OEM airbox setup. This kit will fit many different BMW engines due to the fact that it doesn't require a custom shield. Filter uses a 3" inlet and outlet which lets it fit all AFM's and MAF kits for the E30, similar kits on ebay only use 2.5"-2.7" inlets which will restrict performance, don't be fooled by cheap imitations, they use a lower quality filter and will not perform as well.

Kit works extremely well with E30s that use the MILLER MAF conversion and is a direct bolt on for MAF equipped cars.

Kit includes

1-REAL Carbon Fiber enclosed air filter w/ 3" inlet and outlet,
    Can be easily adapted to fit the E36 but the hose routing is up to you.

life time washable gauze filter flows similar to K&N filter.The filter uses a pointed cone tip to help straighten turbulent air.

1-black intake hose which now slips over the end of the filter assembly.

1-black couplers

1-filter bracket

entire kit weighs ~2 lbs

EDIT:10/6/11
    I will always be trying to improve this kit. I've had a few customers use the Velocity stack with great results.

pics of v3 kits below

big pic of the ver. 4 bracket.

OVER 200+ kits sold to happy customers!

PM me to order[/B]

Happy customers-

"Just posting to let anyone on the fence about getting one of these know that they will not be disappointed. A perfect compliment to the miller maf conversion."

"Recieved mine from KA Motors. Let me tell you... I'm super happy. It's a very clean install and clean product. Looks FANTASTIC on just about any application. Very well worth it "

"intake is cool to the touch on my M42 with this thing installed, thanks for a quality product "

"Good seller, good product, great price, quick shipping. What else can you ask for?"

"I bought a KA Motors carbon intake for my E30 318iS and love it.

I removed the muffler thing on the end of it though and just have the pipe feeding into it without the 3 inch cover thing on the end, sounds a LOT better this way!"
    Last edited by kamotors; 12-03-2015, 01:10 PM.

7speedshop.com

Woah.... pretty cool. Is there a sound difference between the two models by any chance?

Comment

Nifty. . . I want money. I want my tax return.

Comment

the foam filter is pretty loud, and the carbon filter has a pretty unique sound at certain rpms because the canister kind of resonates the sound.

7speedshop.com

Comment

last day on ebay for CF kit
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_847wt_1039

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
            less than an hour.

7speedshop.com

Comment

2 hours:)
              http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_500wt_1042

7speedshop.com

Comment

Will you have more at a later point?

Comment

I have 3 shields,1 force feed kit and 1 CF kit. I can't get more untill I sell these.

7speedshop.com

Comment

price drop on CF kit

$115 plus shipping

7speedshop.com

Comment

make me an offer, I'm currently looking for a mark D 91 octane 19lb injector chip.:)

7speedshop.com

Comment

bump for some cool stuff...too small for my 3.5" hfm though...
                        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

is this the new design you were working on? like the placement of the intake hole...

choice.!! you might be getting a pm as soon as i come into some money

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                            make me an offer, I'm currently looking for a 5 speed swap.
                            Fixed.

Comment

every things on sale:)

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/johnjohpapabear

7speedshop.com

Comment

Working...
                              X