FS: CONDOR UHMW & Aluminum Powersteering Deletes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phenryiv1 View Post
    Don't hurt me for asking this in a sale thread, but it IS related...

If I want to use this and to swap in an E36 rack at the same time, I get to skip all of the PITA steps about routing the PS lines and just do the "mechanical" parts of the swap without the hydraulic steps- correct?

Also, doing this at the same time as an e36 rack swap is probably the easiest way to do both, right?
    I wont hurt you;) That is how I did mine, at the same time as my e36 rack swap. So yes, the install is all the same, and its easiest to do it all at once.

Comment

All recent orders have been shipped out.

Comment

$$ sent.
        Slicktop City!

Comment

Silence's Power steering Deletes own. Quite simple, hardest part for me was getting to the bigger bolt of the 2, but I got to it sooner or later. His delete slaps right on though and looks clean!
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
          1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
          1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
          1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

hey, do you have any of these left?

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by gearheadE30 View Post
              hey, do you have any of these left?
              I sure do.

Comment

PM sent

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Price shipped to Australia?

Comment

Price shipped to Australia

Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post
                    Price shipped to Australia?
                    I just sent one to Australia last Monday. I cant find my receipt, but i believe $55 shipped will cover it.

Comment

installed mine today.

It was one of the white ones (I don't know what it's made of)
                      The big bolt hole was a little big, small hole was PERFECT, but I'm pretty sure that it still sealed up okay.
                      fuhraze disclaimer: I've been driving without power steering FOREVER. I'm just glad that I got to take that 10 lbs of stuff off, and that this will fit my z3 rack when I do the swap soon.

Thanks!
                      Slicktop City!

Comment

Thank you for buying one.
                        I have a bunch packed and ready to ship

Comment

Do you have them in the UHMW or just aluminum for now..
                          I don't have paypal..
                          I've been tossing this mod around. Not sure about it yet..

what's the benifit of this on an e30?
                          https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I have them in UHMW. Benefit is better road feel and quicker steering response.

Comment

Installed my delete awhile ago on an e36 rack, and it is wonderful. Steering is significantly lighter, and I am no longer afraid of parallel parking. Well worth the money.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

ill have to jump on this soon , No ps so might as well seal it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X